Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up when your BPU starts spooling, and when it hits max boost, and what you have done!!!

Thanks!!

·
Respect
1,185 Posts
My car starts to spool at around 3k and is at about 15psi at around 4k- or more.

Cams, Intake, Exhaust(no cat, or muffler), and a boost controller that keeps the wastegate closed till 9 psi.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
^^ that sounds about right...

im running bpu+++ and it will start at 3k, than full fledged 15psi at about 4200-4300 rpms.

side note: kind of sucks though because vancouver isnt much of a freeway city, its mainly side streets and main roads to go everywhere so never really get to unleash the 2nd turbo... only on those late night drives home when streets are empty.

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
JDM BPU+ here, and my second hits full boost right around when the US spec ones do...4100-4200...Mods are in my Sig.

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Jarrett H said:
My car starts to spool at around 3k and is at about 15psi at around 4k- or more.
Cams, Intake, Exhaust(no cat, or muffler), and a boost controller that keeps the wastegate closed till 9 psi.
Oh i forgot to add somthing, my car is wired in TTC.
Yep same here. Spooling thru 3K and 15psi @ 4100.
Mods: TTC, intake, exhaust, downpipe, clutch, 3 row fmic, boost controller(1 bar).

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
i would get 16psi on the first turbo alone at around 3500rpms. intake, exhaust, bleeder t, FFCD, spring mod, and whatever the other mod is called where you can spool up15+psi on the first turbo. Its on MKIV.com, literally took under 15 seconds to do the mod too.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sequential Setup.....
Spooling through 3k rpm
Max Boost ~18psi (can go higher but need race gas) @ ~4.2k rpm

eTTC Setup.....
Spooling 2.2k-3.2k
Max Boost ~ 15psi @ 3.4k
(I think I have problems in eTTC since I haven't seen it behave the way the others have described it.... max boost should hit around 4k, but mine hits around 3500 then falls dramatically even with spring mod, I have never seen it go over 14-15psi either :dunno: )

Auto BPU (maxair box, air-inx intake, dp, exhaust, BOV, spring mod, boost controller)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts