Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Went out in San Antonio, Mexico... and had a fun cruise with like 25 cars or so from all over Mexico..... that came down. I ended up running a friend of mine named gus who has a nice Viper SRT10.

Viper Mods: I believe minor stuff like an exhaust and that's about it.

Supra Mods: BPU+++ at 18psi pump gas.

1st Run: 65mph roll I got the slight hit by accident and I pulled by 1 car or so on the Viper.

2nd Run: I did not brake boost very well and the viper got a slight hit and I lost that race by 1 car/1car and half.

All in all great runs with a Viper Owner who is cool as shit that has a very clean viper. I was gonna end up running other cars that night but turns out if I did well with this viper I would of beaten most of the other rides that came out with few exceptions.

Next time I'm bringing the race gas and see how I do.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good kill, you pretty much keep the kill section alive with all of your races!
You know... that is true! I don't ever drive my car during the year... but when I do I come out for the "street racing" events. Therefore, I have a lot of kill stories or death stories. hahaha

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, my buddy had a camera in his E60 M5 but he was out racing other cars.... I was camera-less

·
CEO SupraSteve Inc.
143 Posts
I like seeing even races where it's more about skill than just one car decimating everything in sight without the driver thinking about what he's doing.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like seeing even races where it's more about skill than just one car decimating everything in sight without the driver thinking about what he's doing.
yeah, at BPU levels the supra can keep up with a lot of cars... this car was definitely a close race.....

·
Registered
565 Posts
I actually prefer one car decimating everything in sight regardless of driver skill...so long as its me doing the decimating :D Even still if its someone else, kinda motivates you to not be so slow. But a close race is fun too...so long as I still win which is usually the case with the Toyota!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.