Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry 93HRDTPTT I think thats your board name or close, i had to post it in here too ;)

Well mr.Rviscoci calls up the other red supra hard top TT M6 down to my area in Lancaster, PA. We're all having a good nite and couple of races and someone asks for a ride in my car. I was like sure and I ask 93HRDTPTT if he wants to do a pull since Rviscoci says thats what he came down for anyways ;) So abliged, we go out on the highway and do the 2nd gear kick down but this one was at a low RPM for me and him. Hurting him more so i'm sure at about 30mph in 2nd gear both of us being M6s. So Viscoci counts down to three and on 3 we're off he has some lag and my low end torque prevails and I pull away pretty quickly. I hit 3rd and still pulling do to the momentum it kept getting uglier and uglier till we let out at like 115MPH+ with me 3 plus cars ahead. So we go down turn around for a Mulligan and we come along Viscoci says get up to 40mph. We get up over 40mph in 2nd gear and he counts down to 3. I hit it and I got a slight jump due to 93HRDTPTT just let out of the gas briefly but it wasn't a big jump. SO we take off and i pull ahead but it takes a lil longer to do so. I pull away again and get a good 2-3 cars on him by 120MPH. All in all alot of fun we went back and laughed and analized like the we always do. We both had a passenger but Rviscoci thinks HRDTPTT had more gas lol!!!

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
No prop fireturd, all in good fun. I'll get you yet though. It was nice to see I hung much better this time with the exhaust done.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Depending on how fast you drive, its about 3.00-3.75 hours. I should know, I drive it all the time from Lancaster to Carnegie Mellon to see my girl.

Good race fireturd (otherwise known as fartpipe... you seem to have a lot of concentration on the anal area). I wish I could have been there. If you want a real race... why not challenge the sentra???

[email protected]@n: This race definately happened... I can back up his credibility.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Geesh SE-Rfornow you're freaking everywhere!

I know we didn't have video what i was thinking cause i had the camera along too what a Maroooon. He was running like 93-94 octane i'm sure. I was not running the funny gas either. Yes it was in good times amongst friends which is cool. The friends with supras is slowly growing. Too bad all of them are red except for Gregs black one and hughs white one. The other 6 are all red geesh.

·
Registered
85 Posts
fireturd said:
Sorry 93HRDTPTT I think thats your board name or close, i had to post it in here too ;)

Well mr.Rviscoci calls up the other red supra hard top TT M6 down to my area in Lancaster, PA. We're all having a good nite and couple of races and someone asks for a ride in my car. I was like sure and I ask 93HRDTPTT if he wants to do a pull since Rviscoci says thats what he came down for anyways ;) So abliged, we go out on the highway and do the 2nd gear kick down but this one was at a low RPM for me and him. Hurting him more so i'm sure at about 30mph in 2nd gear both of us being M6s. So Viscoci counts down to three and on 3 we're off he has some lag and my low end torque prevails and I pull away pretty quickly. I hit 3rd and still pulling do to the momentum it kept getting uglier and uglier till we let out at like 115MPH+ with me 3 plus cars ahead. So we go down turn around for a Mulligan and we come along Viscoci says get up to 40mph. We get up over 40mph in 2nd gear and he counts down to 3. I hit it and I got a slight jump due to 93HRDTPTT just let out of the gas briefly but it wasn't a big jump. SO we take off and i pull ahead but it takes a lil longer to do so. I pull away again and get a good 2-3 cars on him by 120MPH. All in all alot of fun we went back and laughed and analized like the we always do. We both had a passenger but Rviscoci thinks HRDTPTT had more gas lol!!!
oh, good kill by the way......your car runs pretty quick for a cammed LS1.

·
Registered
54 Posts
116 traps are definately respectable.

Mekkadon: How did you know I have an sr20det?? I was just kidding about racing him... I am basically at stock boost with a tiny turbo and trap at 101mph. Fireturd would slaughter me.

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Good rolling drag race kill! :)

Boy, you sure got the Supra haters out of the woodwork over at LS1.com. :eek: :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LMAO Lagtime yeah they are getting silly!! I think its hilarious.

SE-R you know you'd kill me ;)

116traps stong??? :( That is piss poor for a cammed car. A true good cam LS1 should trap around 118-121MPH on average for a M6. My car traps what it used to NA with just bolt ons. Not sure if hurt something or not but seems to run ok. 11.2s at 125 isn't too shabby with a 1.77 60ft with a lil 100kick.

·
Registered
85 Posts
fireturd said:
LMAO Lagtime yeah they are getting silly!! I think its hilarious.

SE-R you know you'd kill me ;)

116traps stong??? :( That is piss poor for a cammed car. A true good cam LS1 should trap around 118-121MPH on average for a M6. My car traps what it used to NA with just bolt ons. Not sure if hurt something or not but seems to run ok. 11.2s at 125 isn't too shabby with a 1.77 60ft with a lil 100kick.
Depends on what type of cam you have.
oh, I was referring to your traps speeds on the juice, by the way.:D

have you got it tuned yet?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OH yeah that was some pretty impressive trap speeds with the 100shot. I really need to get the car tuned via LS1 edit almost like playin with AEM possibly to get the most out of it. I have a pretty small cam in my car. The bad part is my didn't pick up on the juice and actually lost TQ with it on the juice. The 112LS killed it a bit. The stock cam worked much better with the nitrous. Oh well live and learn.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts