·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ridonkulous.com/videos/350zTTvsSupraBPU.wmv

Link to the story:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355595

BPU+ vs. 350Z TT

After giving a friend of mine a ride in my supra, he realized how much fun it was to have a turbo car, not to mention how much faster it was than his stock Z. To make a long story short, within a couple weeks his car went into the shop and the Jim Wolf Twin Turbo kit was installed. He just got it back last week.

We went to a car show this weekend, so we had the opportunity to do some highway pulls on the way home.

The TT Z puts down 399 rwhp and 364 torque @ 6.8 psi.

My supra is BPU with FMIC @ 16 psi.

Pull 1 we went from 65-110.

He got a slight jump at the start and that's the only difference in the race. He maintained that 1 car jump from there all the way to 110. I mangaged to just start creeping towards the end.

Pull 2 we went from 65-120.

It literally looked like we were parked next to eachother the entire time. All the way to 120 we didn't budge an inch. I've never seen a better match up. The only time anything shifted was during shfiting when I jumped slightly ahead when he shifted to 4th.

Needless to day, he was VERY exicted to know he was holding his ground with the car that convinced him to go turbo!

·
Registered
278 Posts
No sound :(

Nice cars and nice music.

How mutch was the ticket ;-)

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
oxbow said:
No sound :(

Nice cars and nice music.

How mutch was the ticket ;-)
The ticket was just a warning for not having a front plate LUCKILY.

I had just gotten a ticket 2 weeks prior for $450 (lasered on the highway at 110) so I *should* take it easy for a while. We'll see how that works though.

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
Beautiful car you've got there, and looked like a good race.

Now go get some 110oct, jack up the boost ,and kick his ass. :)

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh we've got all summer for more videos ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
nice video but the race was pretty shitty

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Ditto!!

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
twinturbo98 said:
That Video Sucks Major Balls!!!!
Sorry, I didn't film it.

BTW, this is just the end of another video that was already made, and it is 6 minutes long... i only took out the last part of it, which was where the fun starts.

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
nice run.... looked like a fun race...... what octane u running on that 16psi? from the looks of it, you can easily take him, once you put 100oct. w/ 20psi

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Cut the video down to nothing but the race and :bigthumb: !!

What turbos do they use? 400RWHP at 6.5 PSI is crazy out of a 3.5L! Or are they like tuned to the ragged edge with timing?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts