Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short, me and a few guys went out last weekend and are heading home. This C6 Corvette pulls up beside me on the interstate and wants to play. Of course im not goin to back down so I start gearing down to 2nd(my prime), and he does too. I let him honk, after the 3 beaps we punch it. I did 2nd, 3rd, and a little into 4th and had to let out b/c a car infront of me is coming up quick. But I beat him by about 1 1/2 maybe 2 cars.
After the race we got off the next exit and talked for a few min. He was a very nice guy and was impressed that I beat him being a BPU car. He had a few mods and I think they were full exhaust, intake, thermostat, and I think he said he had gears(I could be wrong about that).

My buddy behind me got it on tape...sorry it isnt the best tape in the world, but like I said it was unexpected so he just whipped the camera out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ux-HwzQ84

·
Registered
461 Posts
BPU's 15years later still holding its own & nothing to laugh at!

Nice!

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
Most likely an LS2. LS3 would of been walking.

·
...smell like cabbage
1,097 Posts
That was a pretty good video actually if you consider it was just spur of the moment. Nice kill. :)

It's cool when you actually get to talk with the guy too.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
I doubt that was an LS3. Defintely, not a NPP exhaust.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice kill but there's no way it was an 08 Vette. Those 08 Vettes puts down 385+rwhp stock. With bolt ons it's easily 430+ on pump gas. I personally haven't seen any BPU Supras over 400rwhp on pump gas.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice kill but there's no way it was an 08 Vette. Those 08 Vettes puts down 385+rwhp stock. With bolt ons it's easily 430+ on pump gas. I personally haven't seen any BPU Supras over 400rwhp on pump gas.
Ive seen a lot of supras making that...Go to 2k9 in Houston coming up, im sure there will be a lot there.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts