Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Big D. Moderator
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Few questions.
who here has a Fields SFC for tuning?
has anyone dyno tuned on pump gas at bpu levels?
also, what was your before/after tune dyno numbers?
thanks

·
Driven
137 Posts
SupraStar2000 said:
oh, by the way, I'm straight BPU:

HKS Super Dragger
DP
K&N Drop-in
Blitz SBC-id

Ash
'93 SUPRA TT BPU
Did you get the results yet??? Let us know! Also how did you set up the Fields SFC?

I got my fields today and will be dyno tuning on the 14th of May!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I won't be getting results for a while. You will get results before me for sure. I just blew my turbo #2. :mad:

Please let me know what results you get. I'm going to put in another stock turbo and the Fields SFC and dyno sometime next month.

Ash
'93 SUPRA TT BPU

A

·
0 Posts
I have the fields, and before tuning was 395hp, and after was like 417. Good unit.

K

·
0 Posts
I have the Field SFC Hyper on a single turbo. I haven't dynoed before and after but I can tell you that fuel tuning makes a HUGE difference, even a 1-2% change.

·
Driven
137 Posts
Anyone here have before and after Dyno numbers for the Fields Fuel controller?

I still have not tuned mine but will be this week.

Was looking for someone to respond to this so I know roughly what needs to be done.

My car is BPU + cam gears. Stock MAF and Stock intercooler.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
I have the SFC on my car. You can't say what you'll find. At some boost levels (and on certain fuel mixes) my car runs about right A/F Ratio-wise with little or no adjustment on the fuel controller. At other boost levels/fuel mixes some adjustment is needed starting at about 5K RPM.

You must tune your particular car with a wideband in order to know where the fuel controller needs to be adjusted. Then if you change fuel (brand, octane, mix, etc.) or boost settings, you're likely to need to re-tune the fuel if you want to keep the A/F ratio where you want it. You can NOT trust that you can just set the controller the same as someone else and have the A/F ratio correct on your car. And you can NOT trust that just because it was correct on the dyno it'll be correct on the street or track (especially if you're on the factory ECU).

Steve
www.WideBandO2.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts