Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this forever.

HIM: Mods were power commander, push button gear shifter, exhaust, other mods i can't recall. He said he had a 600cc frame bike with a 900cc motor??

ME: supra TTC mod, downpipe, 21-22 PSI 50% 104 octane sunoco 50% 92 pump, afc, exhaust, intake

Vid goes as follows. Went to the track. Met a guy in a bike who was kicked because his bike was too loud. We meet off the track. We start out at 57 mph roll both punch it. As you can see from the vid he pulls until i hit 5th gear then i started to ever so slightly real him in. Then we both shut off. 159ph is what i saw when i let off.

VID

D

·
0 Posts
que pasa tucking?

do i even have to tell you why you started to reel him in after 100 mph?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Aerodynamics I know. I have plenty more vids i can post of other races. i just might do that.
I recall one weird race. Me vs a 929 honda. 2002.

Race started 60mph 3rd gear powerband. Initally he pulled a few card lengths.
4th gear he continued pulling not as bad.
5th gear he pulled no longer and after a few seconds i started to ever so slightly real him in. But we were going 160 at that time i never did catch up to him or pass him.
Fun anyhow!

D

·
0 Posts
its not so much the bike hit a brick wall.. its that buddy boy in his nylon jumpsuit's needs to learn how to get low

D

·
0 Posts
breakemlose said:
well the guy was trying... he was like 6'5 190
i am 6'3 240 .. trust me.. i know it aint easy.. but if you want it to count.. you got to grip that bike like paris hilton :D

i actually ride better in my Suzuki Suit because its tight fitting.. i can't even wear boxers with it :eek: i have to wear briefs :D

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool I am going to be buying a suzuki gsxr750 2000+ newer.
I was going to grab one of those one peace suits also for protection. Friend went down at the track in one at 70mph not a stratch on him!
Helmet cam. And have a blast.
I am pumped and can't wait.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have another vid of the bike up close.. walking around it. I can't tell but maybe you guys could. I'll post it soon

·
Registered
970 Posts
I have a few friends over now...we just hit 186,xxx and paused it to grab a camera....and after we unpaused he forgot what direction he was going and slammed the walll....dont worry Ill have pics of this 200+k HOPEFULY

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
breakemlose said:
Cool I am going to be buying a suzuki gsxr750 2000+ newer.
I was going to grab one of those one peace suits also for protection. Friend went down at the track in one at 70mph not a stratch on him!
Helmet cam. And have a blast.
I am pumped and can't wait.
being that it is going to be your first bike.. i was one of the people who advised against it..

but we all do as we feel.. so just be safe

·
shortbus FTW
270 Posts
Krister said:
Damn crazy mofo, running a bike at 160mph with no biker jacket or gear, sheesh :rolleyes:
done 160 in shorts and tshirt before, haha stupidity rules...

doug - you ever worn a alpinestar suit? I had one for riding on my R6 and it was super nice. :D

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
EricTheGreat said:
done 160 in shorts and tshirt before, haha stupidity rules...

doug - you ever worn a alpinestar suit? I had one for riding on my R6 and it was super nice. :D
nah i have a Joe Rocket Speedmaster Suit.. well had.. its all fucked up now from when i had my accident..

and i have a Suzuki Tech II Suit..

i am going to need a new suit for next spring though. how do alpine star's fit.. i was looking at their sizing on helmet harbor and it doesn't look like they fit big guys that well

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
doug said:
nah i have a Joe Rocket Speedmaster Suit.. well had.. its all fucked up now from when i had my accident..

and i have a Suzuki Tech II Suit..

i am going to need a new suit for next spring though. how do alpine star's fit.. i was looking at their sizing on helmet harbor and it doesn't look like they fit big guys that well
how you like the zuki suit? They have one to match the blk/ylw as well and it caught my eye ;)

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
gixxer_drew said:
how you like the zuki suit? They have one to match the blk/ylw as well and it caught my eye ;)
feels nice and snug..

weird thing is.. its textile and it actually got hotter than the leather suit i had..

it really turns heads though when i am wearing it with my suzuki helmet and gloves... girls talk to me at the light asking me if i am a professional racer :D

protection was no where close to my speedmaster suit though..

i was thinking about getting the suzuki leather suit next spring

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
doug said:
feels nice and snug..

weird thing is.. its textile and it actually got hotter than the leather suit i had..

it really turns heads though when i am wearing it with my suzuki helmet and gloves... girls talk to me at the light asking me if i am a professional racer :D

protection was no where close to my speedmaster suit though..

i was thinking about getting the suzuki leather suit next spring
I have been looking for a cozy one piece textile suit. Its just that I look a little strange when I pull up in full leathers with the cord for the heater plug hanging out. People laugh at me LOL but I know I arive alive you know what i mean?

BTW the electric heated vest was the single best purchase ever!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts