Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry im kinda new, what exactly is this, this utilizes the stock turbos on a TT correct? and approximately how much rwhp does a supra get out of this and how much does it cost and what exactly does it consist of, sorry just trying to learn here so i kno all this stuff when i do buy one, hopefully soon:D

·
3,148 Posts
The +'s are when you add things like a FMIC, fuel computer, cam gear, VPC, etc. Typical BPU+ Supra's will make around 430rwhp.

Later, Steve

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow i just looked and the different stages involve a lot of stuff, what is the aproximate cost to get a supra to like a BPU+ state or a BPU++ state? and how much horsepower do you get at around each of these?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
BPU can be had for about $1000 ... which would be Downpipe, Exhuast, Intake, BCC, and Turning up the boost... that should be around 400 RWHP give or take a few.. all supras seem to dyno a little differently than one another.

After BPU you can start adding things like a Front mount intercooler... which for BPU levels would probably be around $1000... then cam gears, probably $300... etc etc...

BPU++ cars are anywhere between 400 and 450rwhp usually.. although depending on what mods you do.. could be higher even on stock twins...

You can get a Supra into the 450RWHP range for under $3k depending on what parts you decide to go with, it can even be done cheaper if you really work hard at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts