Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I'm back!
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a video of me racing a 2003 Cobra with mods including pulley, intake and exhaust. He made ove 450rwhp with those mods, and he thought he was spraying on me with a 50 shot but later found out the spray didn't work at all.

Later in the video you see a Trans Am roll up behind us and try to catch me. I beat both the Trans Am and the Cobra in a 3 way race which isn't on video.

FYI the Cobra guy is a really good friend of mine.

Powerhouse Racing GT67 Supra vs 2003 Ford Cobra with Pulley, intake and exhaust

·
I'm back!
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LeoGSVT said:
turned out good man! MORE VIDS TO COME!!!
It could have been better, a few things got chopped like the shot of your motor, I should have fixed that before I posted it.

·
I'm back!
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LeoGSVT said:
thats ok..post it up on the jax boards
I will...it's so weird....when he zoomed it it doesn't look like I'm pulling then when he zooms out it looks like football fields lol.

I'll post it up.

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,277 Posts
nice video, and nice cars to both of ya, cant wait to see more!

·
Registered
825 Posts
holy shyt very clean mustang is pretty good to keep up to the car like that for a while but man that supra is clean and fast gotta luv it

·
Banned
460 Posts
that supra is a 93' hartop with like 27,xxx original miles on it!! very rare and i must add one of the cleanest supra ive ever seen!!! thanks for the compliments on my car too!!! next week maybe we will reverse the camera car! so you can actually see my car! haha

·
I'm back!
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LeoGSVT said:
that supra is a 93' hartop with like 27,xxx original miles on it!! very rare and i must add one of the cleanest supra ive ever seen!!! thanks for the compliments on my car too!!! next week maybe we will reverse the camera car! so you can actually see my car! haha
Good idea, also bring that MiniDV camera---and I'll video all the races from my car as the chase car.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
killa .....on the streets of fl.....nice runs man...fast as hell.. keep it boostin....:D

·
I'm back!
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
xsentrixsupra said:
Sounds awesome!

Good races and good quality video, I hate how in some night vids you can't see shit :(
Agreed, this was shot on a nice well lit road with a super old
VHS-C Camcorder with an actual "LIGHT" on the top which rocked!!!

We actually "captured" it after..unlike mini-dv where you can just digitize it later.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sick supra :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts