Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey brad i think you might be pushing your luck with all these races.Watch out for the cops and keep it safe.Good vid.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stillnotav12kilr said:
Hey brad i think you might be pushing your luck with all these races.Watch out for the cops and keep it safe.Good vid.
The funny thing is there are 10 more that aren't on video LOL...thanks for the props on the video. The "scare" factor is what makes them fun.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TopSecretFC said:
the bridge

the sunshines support cables are pretty recognizable ...unless it's somewhere else
Its the 9A Bridge, I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about or not.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
brad, id like to see you race james' cobra with the kenne bell, hes making like 610 rwhp, should be a good run for you.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Brad, once again dude, fucking amazing!!! I love your car, defintly one of the best on here. Keep the videos coming, and I want your car haha

Matt

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Dude lol u hit the rev-limiter every single time hahaha maybe a shift light will help you?

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
94Silver said:
Dude lol u hit the rev-limiter every single time hahaha maybe a shift light will help you?

LMAO! I was telling my friend today----I NEVER look at that tach. My eyes are dead focused on the road in front of me.

We were laughing about that fuel cut between every shift costing me time heheh

I am gonna start though, actually I am getting a GFORCE ECU from my mechanic this week, so my rev limiter will be 8500rpm now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts