Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I was supposed to run a 196rwhp Gixxer 1000 tonight. He didn't show. I was also supposed to run a 650rwhp Porsche. Instead he brought his 745Li with about 10 people in it.

So this 650rwhp Venom Viper says he could never be beat on the freeway by a Supra. I walked him down hard and he disappeared when we were supposed to run again, also saying he was in 6th gear. Watch the video for that BS.

I did get to run a fast 600rwhp Procharged Z06 Vette and Dan as well. Check out the video's plus a surprise at the end.

Click here to watch Supra-vs-Supra-vs-SC-Z06-vs-Venom-Viper

Direct Download:
http://files.filefront.com/SupravsSupravsZ06vsViperwmv/;5088054;;/fileinfo.html

On Streetfire:
Click here to see Video

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
Nice vids!!! Was the Viper owner young or just clueless about Supras? Anyways, congrats on the wins!!

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Great vids man. You should have taped the guy with the Viper's excuse. You should have badgered him bad.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sweet Brad! Looks like you guys had some fun! One of these days, I hope I can roll with you guys, cause I have been seeing little to no action lately! It's nice to know that there are other supras in my neighborhood getting some action. Keep the videos coming! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice kills Brad and Dan!!!

Was that Oz's Vette?

I may be out next Sat evening with my car . . . where do you guys meet?

996TTx50

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
996TTx50 said:
Nice kills Brad and Dan!!!

Was that Oz's Vette?

I may be out next Sat evening with my car . . . where do you guys meet?

996TTx50
Yeah just like we just talked about on the phone that was Oz's Vette.

DaTruth said:
Nice vids.. Your car rides out..

You got your car tuned at Coastal Dyno in Tampa? I tuned there for the very first time!

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Craig, id love to meet up with you and see the ride back in action. That was Oz's vette and that thing is bad ass! great night to meet with everyone Brads car bad ass as usual and viper guy was very disapointing

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MKIVdan said:
Craig, id love to meet up with you and see the ride back in action. That was Oz's vette and that thing is bad ass! great night to meet with everyone Brads car bad ass as usual and viper guy was very disapointing
The Viper was "lost".
Seriously everyone we met after the race I ran with him, told him how to do it, and he said he'd run again, and never left the parking lot.

I think you could tell I had SEVERE traction issues. My passenger side rear tire is on the wear bars.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Funny vid as usual Brad, good kills all round :D

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
paymon said:
Dan how much did you beat the Vette by? Your running a 67mm turbo right?
25 car lengths? Who knows it wasn't even close. I am NOT running a 67 turbo, the red Supra is.

·
awz.
452 Posts
Brad and I were no contest. Duh. He has 200hp more than I do.

Dan and I were a very good match. I'd say his car is slightly stronger, but he had to shift a bunch since he runs shorter gears, so he'd pull a car, then shift and I'd pull back, then he'd pull a little more, shift and I'd come back.

We went from 50 in 3rd, which probably favored his gearing a little more. Next time I should go to second at that speed probably. THe first run was just about even, the second run he pulled out about a car, car and a half, and then I had to lift as we came up on traffic in his lane. The third run on video was also a good run. The one run from 35/40mph in 2nd was no contest, his car was spinning the drag radials like they were regular tires. I have video of that, but you cant see his car, my cousin didnt want to hang out the window of a 700hp car going wfo, for some reason. :D

Lots of fast cars, no bs, good crowd, just the way I like it. Brad, I'll work on sending the vids over to you this evening.

Oz

Edit: Im surprised no one mentioned that #1 stunna in the bmw threatened to bring out a veyron, but decided not to when no one would put up 5k to race. Lol. Clucker.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ozgood said:
Brad and I were no contest. Duh. He has 200hp more than I do.

Dan and I were a very good match. I'd say his car is slightly stronger, but he had to shift a bunch since he runs shorter gears, so he'd pull a car, then shift and I'd pull back, then he'd pull a little more, shift and I'd come back.

We went from 50 in 3rd, which probably favored his gearing a little more. Next time I should go to second at that speed probably. The one run from 35/40mph in 2nd was no contest, his car was spinning the drag radials like they were regular tires.

Lots of fast cars, no bs, good crowd, just the way I like it. Brad, I'll work on sending the vids over to you this evening.

Oz

Edit: Im surprised no one mentioned that #1 stunna in the bmw threatened to bring out a veyron, but decided not to when no one would put up 5k to race. Lol. Clucker.
LOL...I like how the guy "forgot" his Porsche and conveniently showed up in the BMW..sounds like Viper guy #2 to me.

Good runz Oz, love the car.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts