Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much for the braided lines for the oil catch tank seen here in your SC300? Price for three or just two minus the one going into the intake pipe?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'd like to know if you offer the entire "kit" Ryan. The 3 braided hoses, all the fittings, the catch can, etc for the crank case ventilation. And if so how much would that be?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just not sure what exactly all I need (fittings, size, lenght, ect.) It will be in the same location. Maybe you can tell me Hotsoup or whoever.

·
Registered
487 Posts
<-- Will pay up to a certain percent profit to the company if they make it easy for me. Some will pay for convenience (mostly the lazy and ignorant such as myself)!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
I can produce complete catch can kits if people want them. You need to see the Pro Lite hose and nickel fittings on my Quicksilver car:) It looks VERY good. I'll post pics soon

·
Registered
859 Posts
WOTM said:
I can produce complete catch can kits if people want them. You need to see the Pro Lite hose and nickel fittings on my Quicksilver car:) It looks VERY good. I'll post pics soon

It does look good and expensive as well..........But much easier to make than braided stainless

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
NSANITY said:
much easier to make than braided stainless

AND install too. My fingers are still recovering from installing my water lines. :rolleyes: It looks like I tried to slice them, "walk down the road, not across the street."

·
Registered
859 Posts
jt granberry said:
AND install too. My fingers are still recovering from installing my water lines. :rolleyes: It looks like I tried to slice them, "walk down the road, not across the street."
Amen to the that!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts