Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I don't know about the stickers, but you can get the stencils from MVP. Just give Dusty a call. It's funny you bring this up, I just finished my calipers, using the stencils from Dusty.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Got mine from a member on here, cheap, color choices, and they seem to last a while. Contact ::MySTiK_[SuPRa]::

·
Registered
677 Posts
I got mine from R&G Decal on Amazon. From my Orders the link to the specific ones I got isn't there any more, but they should have them or be able to get/make them ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
HERE IS A MEMBER of SF that makes these himself, big stencil and small ones here is his info not sure if he still active
on SF made bunch for me verg good stencils:
Darin Wyborny
11423 Travelers Way Ctr
Houston, Tx 777065-4975+

A member on SF had been making large and small stencils not sure if he is still around
here is some info:
Darin Wyborny
11423 travelers Way Ctx
Houston, Tx 77065-4975

Sorry i do not have phone

Just member listing

Mike

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Thanks, I got the decals instead of the stencils this time. I am guessing the chrome paint I have on the shelf is what I used years ago to paint the calipers. It doesn't really turn out chrome, just shiny silver.

Does anyone have a pic of a bone stock caliper, or a paint brand that matches the stock color really close?

Thanks again,
Al

·
From the land down under
4,092 Posts
I have seen a couple of different OEM caliper colours....some are a dark gun metal grey, and others seem to have a hint of green in them. Maybe it depends on which country they are going to be sold in, although that is a complete guess.

·
From the land down under
4,092 Posts
Haha thats a good point, Al :)

I cant speak for all others, but my valve colours are a far lighter shade of green, like a silvery green, whereas the calipers are a greenish black.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
got mine from Darin about 15 years ago and they still look new.

on a side note, Halfwalker, how did you remove the original powder coat before painting yellow? i'm trying to do mine and nothing takes that shit off.

·
Registered
677 Posts
That's the original color. I had a paintshop match up the paint (it wasn't powdercoat), sanded the face to remove the brembo logo, sprayed it yellow, then applied Supra decal.

Damn paint was about $100 to get done, with clear.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Are you trying to strip ALL the paint, or just the face ? Mine were cts-v as well. Orbital sander took the face logo and paint off in just a few seconds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I tried emailing darin from my last order from him 4 years ago and he never responded. His decals still looked new when I took them apart to get resprayed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts