Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems like every day i'm finding something new. the brake lights in the dash comes on and stays on but i've checked all the lights and everything works (turn signals, reverse signal, brake lights, and night lights). i dont know if this is a swap related problem or what but it just annoys me that the light is on.

i also notice that on Rick's mapping, he had a green/white wire from one of the jz connectors labeled as stop light switch and according to the mapping, it says optional. what is this? where is it suppose to go?

·
Be original, not a copy
861 Posts
Do you mean the "BRAKE" red light or the amber "rear lights" warning light? If it is the red BRAKE light check you fluid level in the master cylinder and also the contact on the parking brake.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops sorry for not making it clear, but i meant the amber rear lights stays on, which usually indicates that a light isn't working. but in my case, all the lights do work. anyone know what the problem is?

·
Registered
288 Posts
splice that wire into the brake switch output. It will let the ECU know when you hit your brake. I ran a wire over to the from the green wire and hooked it in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts