Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Titan 3.4L Long block for sale.

Brand new Block
Brand new Head
3.4L with custom CP's, Billet Mains, 1/2in Studs, etc
Mack daddy head
Brand new Oil Pump
Brand new Oil Pans Coated
Brand new HG
Brand new Hardware
All together, ready to drop in

PM me for pricing. No low ball offers.

This setup would normally be about $13.5k Block, $2k new core, $5k Head, $1k Core, plus Oil Pump, $425 HG, Brand new pans, etc.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Ryan,
Can you do me a favor and post a good up close picture of the back of the head please?

Thanks,
Daniel

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Nothing related to this engine specifically. I have an exhaust leak back there somehow on my engine. There is a drilled hole in roughly the middle of the back of the head. Mine does not seem to have a ball plug there and I want to confirm that it should or should not be there.

Basically what happened is I did not start my car for 2+ years. So, to help avoid stuck rings I filled the cylinders with MMO and let it sit overnight. I then hand cranked the engine over with just rags over the spark plug holes. This resulted in a puddle of MMO on the floor. From what I can tell the leak started at the back of the cylinder head, but it is completely unclear to me how unless I somehow lost a plug.

So, I just want to see what it is supposed to look like. I know this has nothing to do with the sale of your engine, but I would really appreciate any help you can offer. Even an old pic would be great. I just need to know what I'm missing.

Thanks,
Daniel

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daniel, I'll take a shot when I get a chance.

·
Registered
547 Posts
whats the difference of a long block compared 2 a short block? is there advantages or something? im clueless you see lol

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
whats the difference of a long block compared 2 a short block? is there advantages or something? im clueless you see lol
That means you aren't going to buy this:1poke:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts