Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Titan 3.4L Long block for sale.

Brand new Block
Brand new Head
3.4L with custom CP's, Billet Mains, 1/2in Studs, etc
Mack daddy head
Brand new Oil Pump
Brand new Oil Pans Coated
Brand new HG
Brand new Hardware
All together, ready to drop in

PM me for pricing. No low ball offers.

This setup would normally be about $13.5k Block, $2k new core, $5k Head, $1k Core, plus Oil Pump, $425 HG, Brand new pans, etc.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Are mods exempt from posting rules ? ie "You have to list a price when selling an item"

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure:)

How's $21k as it sits for everything, assembled, ready to rock. It would cost someone about $24ish from Titan for all this the way it is.

This one is basically ready to drop in.

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
how much for just the bottom end? Or not willing to part out?

My head is already full tilt, bottom end is in need of upgrade.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not going to pull the head back off this one. If you want a new 3.4L block only I can set you up with one. PM me

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
is the oil pan chromed or painted that way?
you can PM me if they start warning you about the bump rules.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
he said in the first post that they are ceramic coated...
No he didn't. It just says 'coated'. Which brings me back to my original question.... coat of paint? or?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you could paint pans like that you'd be my Hero:) Coated means Ceramic Coated. The color is high luster silver. I always coat my pans to make them nice and pretty.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
NICE, thanks for educated me on paint coatings. Im new to all this ;)

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
No he didn't. It just says 'coated'. Which brings me back to my original question.... coat of paint? or?

its obvious that they are ceramic coated. you have more than enough posts to know whats what. coated and the picture should of been more than enough to answer that question, and not post a B/S response...:wavey:

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
its obvious that they are ceramic coated. you have more than enough posts to know whats what. coated and the picture should of been more than enough to answer that question, and not post a B/S response...:wavey:
If it was obvious to me I wouldnt have asked:nono: . I have 2000 degree engine paint here that looks identical to the pan pictured. It also looks identical to Jet Hot ceramic coating. Coating could mean powder coating to some. You Can paint pans to make them look like that. The paint im refering to holds long term as well even under heat. I was asking the seller anyway not you. All this boy racer drama is not what I was looking for. I was looking to buy another motor and I was asking the seller.:hey: I was going to ask who's coating it was next after confirming it was ceramic but Im afraid to ask now and risk more people jumping in on the drama wagon and hijacking the thread into something other then legit questions from legit buyers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts