Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
As you all know, i work at Magnolia AV. I got permission from out moderators to let you know that i got a few more Samsung HLR-5087's left brand new in the box for $1500. They retailed close to about $4000. I already had one of the guys on the board (who might chime in here to say how good of a deal it was ;) ) who picked one up. I have 4 left in the COMPANY. This is not an advertisement, just me tellin my fellow local supra owners/fans about a great deal. Here is a pic....feel free to call my store and ask me any questions. Just ask for Chris Dominguez when you call. 206-695-3000

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
I just got one of these on Saturday and it was dropped off Sunday. I love the damn thing -- it's AWESOME.

Price is less because the model was just discontinued.

Thanks, Chris for the heads-up. This is a great deal and I'm completely happy so far. The NBA Finals and Oblivion (360 game) in 720p are both freaking amazing. :bowdown: :)
-Chris

P.S. Nice to finally meet you, Chris. My mom thought you were very nice, so thanks for that as well. :)

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
quick said:
and Oblivion (360 game)
Bah its better on the PC :1poke: but nothing beats the big screen :bowdown:

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quick said:
I just got one of these on Saturday and it was dropped off Sunday. I love the damn thing -- it's AWESOME.

Price is less because the model was just discontinued.

Thanks, Chris for the heads-up. This is a great deal and I'm completely happy so far. The NBA Finals and Oblivion (360 game) in 720p are both freaking amazing. :bowdown: :)
-Chris

P.S. Nice to finally meet you, Chris. My mom thought you were very nice, so thanks for that as well. :)
Thanks man ;) Glad to hear your happy with it! I figured since i can never make it to the meets, i'd just lure you all one by one to my store ;) jk

Craig - Not hot, its an official purchase from a authorized dealer :)

Reg - my fav NA hater bigger is better :bigthumb:

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
minguezCD said:
You need SOMEthing for that Xbox360 of yours ;)
I have a hitachi 50" HDTV :)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DrMike said:
I have a hitachi 50" HDTV :)

That would do it ;) but what about the bed room? :bigthumb:

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
minguezCD said: