Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Danny T
Email: danny_mkiv at hotmail dot com

Up for sale is my brand new never installed ultimate drivetrain for the MKIV Supra. Serious buyers only and lowballers dont waste your time please. This is the best of the best and I've priced it at an amazing deal.

This is what you are getting (It's ALL BRAND NEW):

--DSS 1400HP pro axle kit for 6spd Supra MKIV -- $2000 + ship

--DSS pro carbon driveshaft and all accessories -- SOLD

--Complete TRD diff and 220mm pumpkin with TRD LSD and all bearings, seals, shims etc are brand new. Nothing was reused other than the ring and pinion and pumpkin/diff housing was sent out for media blasting and brought to brand new and painted with POR 15 that is super hard and durable and inhibits rust. It was hand applied with a brush.
--Fully polished Majestic motorsports Billet diff cover with chromoly support bars and chromoly rod ends (I ditched the cheap steel rod ends that came with it).
--Titan solid ear mounts
--diff has brand new fluid in it already and is bolt in ready. -- $3800 + plus ship

Keep in mind the below factors that you are also saving on:

-paying someone to build and install the TRD diff in the housing and PERFECTLY clearance and shim it so the gears dont whine/wear unevenly and shorten the diff life.
-Buying this setup brand new will set you back more $$ than my price and you'll have a long wait! With me you'll have it within a week!

You will not find a complete TRD diff new like this ANYWHERE ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts