Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my friend brandons pooper

The newest part is the front mount intercooler.
-House of Kolor dark blue with purple pearlescent paint
-89+ moldings painted to match with painted badges in rear to match
-tinted front turn signals and side markers
-89+ grills and 3.0 turbo badge
-89+ spoiler
-Real Do Luck Type 1 front bumper
-Bomex side skirts
-Kaminari rear bumper
-Removal of antenna
-Removal of front toyota supra emblem
-Removal of rear wiper
-Removal of front headlight sprayers

Im tinting the windows 20% next weekend as well and I am still waiting for my 18" ADR M-Sports with toyo t1-s tires.

As for everything I've done, here is the list:
do luck type 1 front bumper, bomex sides, kaminari rear, Eibach springs, tociko adjustable struts, polished FMIC, ceramic coated upper IC pipes from suprasport, hks ss bov, lower IC pipes from suprasport(2.5" mandrel bent) lots of powder coated engine parts, greddy profec b boost controller, greddy turbo timer, safc II, greddy electronic boost gauge with peak and warning, greddy electronic egt gaue, 18" volk sf challenges, full 3" stainless steel turbo back exhaust(no cats), suprasport 3" hi flo turbo elbow, blitz nur spec muffler, jdm 89+ tails, 89+ molding, 89+ spoiler, 89+ climate control, sogi short shifter, greddy shift knob, new factory armrest, new factory shift boot and e-brake boot, 90-92 supra steering wheel, new custom floor mats to fit car, BEL radar dectector

320rwhp/[email protected] stock turbo

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
damnnnn that is nice ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Now that's a good looking MKIII. Clean and simple. Probably one of my favorites now.

~Asim

·
Banned
349 Posts
njsupramk3t said:
Nice photochop on the i/c. lmao. :wtflol:
I was about to say the same thing... He showed me that 1st pic (it is a chop) the same day people clowned him about his stock IC :dunno:

·
Registered
907 Posts
its a chop but he has purchased one and i believe it is on the car by now so he will have new pictures soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts