Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Brembo make replacement rotors for the TT Supra that are both x-drilled and slotted?

Please I need to know asap, Im going to order new rotors in a few hours.

·
Supra Addict Since 1984
362 Posts
Yes, they are cross drilled and slotted, and just the fronts are around $800. Add another $350 for the pads. Not sure if MVP sells them, but you can call Nero at Titan or Advanced Racing at 281-955-0793.

John
www.utahracing.com/supras/john.html

P.S. There are shops that can cross drill and/or slot your rear factory rotors to match the look of your Brembo fronts...

·
Registered
369 Posts
yea sorta wondered why the brembo rotors was a lot cheaper on ebay...i was thinking of getting it myself...but also unclear upon the price....but if they are legit...hehe

Mike

·
Supra Addict Since 1984
362 Posts
The front rotors I referred to are the Brembo "Big Brake" kit. This kit includes Brembo calipers - and the rotors are a larger diameter than the factory size. The kit costs $2550 new. Replacement rotors are $800 and pads are $350.

I know that the same company that makes the Big Brake kit also makes replacement rotors in the stock Supra sizes for front and rear. I'm guessing that the EBay auction was for stock sized rotors. $350 for all four was a steal. My friend bought a set from SP Engineering and paid quite a bit more than that, and when I called Chris at SP a few months ago he said he can no longer get the rears.

Hope this helps.

John

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
The Brembo's are around $800 retail for a set of 4, $350 is a steal. Hopefully whoever boughgt them doesn't end up with a set of Powerstop's when he opens the box.

Stillen rotors are just X-Drilled and retail for just under $700 for the set. I can get very good pricing on the Stillen rotors. Email me privately if you're interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts