Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my project I have going for my supra that has been in process for 2 years since my limited budget only allowed me to purchase things at a very slow rate and killed the wallet at times. Please leave feedback if you like, haters welcomed since most of you are turbo fanatics =P

I would like to thank Ian, Alex and Erick at FSR for all their hard work to make this possible for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJwjHg5XM58

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
;P so how much power did u get?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
nice...

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So.. how much power did it make?
hey fuck you brendan! wheres the dyno numbers!? I was waiting through the whole vid for it!
;P so how much power did u get?
haha, umm well... It didn't make huge numbers as you Turbo guys but it laid down a respectable 201rwhp

thank you

just remember, I wasn't going for huge power, but actually went for the throttle response and from what Ian the tuner said to me is that it is very very sensitive to the touch so its right up my alley for what I wanted =)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
This is just the beginning!!!!! :cool:

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
^^^ this is the guy who has been pushing me to get off my ass on this. thanks a whole bunch nick for your support bud!

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anything else going to be done to the motor for power or just going to keep it stock with ITBs?
For now, just stock with ITB's and bolt on power upgrades since I already have headers. I have some TTC 280 cams at this moment that were/are up for sale. Still debating whether I should keep them or not since my budget is running dry...

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulation!
Brendan you made it happen...

This is what I was talking about that night.
Phil that is sick dood! I love how you can see the velocity stacks in the glass! only if I could fabricate something like that for myself. But for now, I will be running open stacks!

oh and thanks to everyone for the kind compliments. I had a better look at the dyno sheet and it looks pretty good compared to a stock GE. I should post it soon

it made 201rwhp and 184 lbs/torque.... its not bad, enough to get out of its own way =)

Today i also had the chance to drive it around the parking lot and open it up a little, and it was so touchy on the throttle that I can tell that the throttle response is just insane. FSR has a video of it and I will post that as soon as I get it from them.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
you need some high compression and a nice header with merge collectors and some cams bud ! unique setup .. but i'd like to see it with some proper bolt ons to accommodate it

.. but im sure you already knew that ..

·
wasting my life on SF
1,808 Posts
you need some high compression and a nice header with merge collectors and some cams bud ! unique setup .. but i'd like to see it with some proper bolt ons to accommodate it

.. but im sure you already knew that ..
+1 for truth

1 - 20 of 105 Posts