Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on the board had any experience w/ these tires? I heard that they perform very well in both wet and dry conditions.
I'm thinking of going w/ 285/30/18's. Let me get some feedback guys. Thank you, Mike D.;)

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
I am using these exact size tires. They are wrapped around 4 Gewalt Type-S wheels. Beautiful to look at and handles even better. They have been my favorite tire so far.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are awesome tires if this is your daily driver. IMHO, they are simply put the best combo of handling, grip, wear, and noise out there right now. However, they will NOT hold the power of your single as well as the BFG KD's. If you want grip for a weekend car, get the KD's, but they will not last nearly as long.

·
Registered
27 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these tires are sweet... I luv them.. they are a bit loud when cold.. but after a bit of driving.. the rubber gets warm and it's soooooo quite....

and the price is awesome.. 260... can't beat that...
AND a decent wear rating

·
STREET STOMPING JEDI
1,039 Posts
best tire made

Right now this is the best tire made for street cars. In real world tests the tire is superior to EVERYTHING else on the market. I looked long and hard before I bought them and the reason they are so nice is the fact that as the tire wears in continues to stay very sticky and soft, as opposed to most other tires that get harder as they wear. I hav etried many other tires adn these are great. Take a while to warm up though and they have no grip unti they get warm. :( Average life expectancy however is only 10K miles. :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: best tire made

Obiwan said:
Right now this is the best tire made for street cars. In real world tests the tire is superior to EVERYTHING else on the market. I looked long and hard before I bought them and the reason they are so nice is the fact that as the tire wears in continues to stay very sticky and soft, as opposed to most other tires that get harder as they wear. I hav etried many other tires adn these are great. Take a while to warm up though and they have no grip unti they get warm. :( Average life expectancy however is only 10K miles. :(
Granted I do not drive very aggressively most of the time, but I'll get about 15,000-18,000 miles out of mine. They really are great all-around tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts