Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bring back the meet in Rowland Heights In & Out****PICS POSTED ON PG 6***

I have been wanting to bring back the meet in Rowland Heights at In and Out. I remember back then, they have meet every Friday night at about 9 PM. What do you guys think?

Those people in area code 909, 626, 714, and others, lets hear your voice!!!
:)

Here is the address:

IN & OUT
17849 Colima Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Time : 9 PM to whatever you like :)

Lists:

1. 2JZ_WHAT
2. 22urbo
3. NITECRUISER
4. supratypegtr
5. ridox
6. suprachik8
7. marc2567
8. supraguy917

·
Registered
596 Posts
the in&out thing is kinda trendy and lame in my opinion. at least that is how it is at the in & out meets down in fullerton. start a meet somewhere else..

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The meet is not about the food.
I think this place is great because it has a big lot right next to it and no cars there at night time.
So, if we have a great number of cars, it will be enough space and none bother.

That's the idea.

·
Registered
596 Posts
i wasn't even referring to the food. there is just the same type of meets that go on at an in & out near my house that are super lame, so out of spite i would never go to any in & out meets because of it. there has to be a better location

·
Registered
596 Posts
there is a guy that owns a shop here in anaheim, i cant remember his name forum name at the moment, but he had a meet at his shop he owns, but only 2 other people showed. it could potentially be a great spot for a meet you just have to contact him to see if its ok. i have his business card so if your interested i could maybe call him

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
NITECRUISER said:
any idea?
depends really where everyone is comin from.
I'm from OC, and I've got about a couple of cars already lined up to go with me,
so let's figure out where the middle of everyone would be and go from there.
oh yah, and with not a lot of cops.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
Frisco's Burger Hop down the street has plenty of parking around 6-7pm.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A_spec said:
Frisco's Burger Hop down the street has plenty of parking around 6-7pm.
where is that?

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
NITECRUISER said:
where is that?
there's a lot of V8 muscle cars there, they don't like our "ricer" cars.
they think that anything from Japan, or NOT AMERICAN is RICE... :furious: :rant2:
lol, they called me a ricer girl one time :(

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
NITECRUISER said:
where is that?
It's on Gale. It should be in the Sam Ash and Home Depot shopping center behind the puente hills mall. It easily fits 1000+ bikes like so

And like so

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
Suprachik8 said:
there's a lot of V8 muscle cars there, they don't like our "ricer" cars.
they think that anything from Japan, or NOT AMERICAN is RICE... :furious: :rant2:
lol, they called me a ricer girl one time :(
Fuck'em. =)

If they have a problem with that you can have them talk to me.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A Spec,
I know exactly where that is. I saw a lot of bikers there one time. It's a cool place.

I like that place too.
Let's do it...!!
:)

·
no tire gaps
1,192 Posts
I know of a good spot near by, its where the 60 & 605 meet, ( other side of Fry's) Camacho's and Carls Jr. parking lot, plenty of parking, there use to be lots of racers out there, even seen some of the supra guys there.

·
Registered
317 Posts
SintheticSupra said:
I know of a good spot near by, its where the 60 & 605 meet, ( other side of Fry's) Camacho's and Carls Jr. parking lot, plenty of parking, there use to be lots of racers out there, even seen some of the supra guys there.
no way man i went to a few of those in the past at that location its a death trap theres only one way out to the freeway i saw about 12 people get pulled over at one time when they blocked off the road. only reason i got out is cause i drove on the wrong side of the road lol. but i would say the in&out is ok near the mall usualy no cops, also at friscos or the home depot its usually pertty chill.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts