Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My supra was broken into they stole a KVT-719 kenwood nav system with GPS and BLUE TOOTH , 1 punch kenwood amp 1 Phoneix Amp, 1 yellow top optima battey this sucks bad... :(

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
Fucken A-hole's...!!
+1 Thank God they didnt take the whole car...be careful were you park....!!:mad:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh!

They stole the stuff right outta my apartment building I have a viper alarm system it sounded then died when they disconnected the battery. I know the theives are around my neighborhood. Right now all I see is red

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear it man. Can't believe people are still stealing systems, its so 90s.

·
stop playin wit mah name
1,930 Posts
From now on, take out the EFI relays when you park for the night. They might decide to come back for the car next time.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
Good thing it didn't steal the Supra, but I know there's alt of money is loss. Like what 8gtip5 stated do it and it is in Hollywood. I even seen Smartcars got jacked in the afternoon, traffic time on Sunset/LeBra couple months ago. Just watch out in your area bro! Take care!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I inspected the scene abit deeper these guys are real pros. They knew where to cut the hood latch line under the drivers side wheel well, how to disable the viper alarm, what and where to take stole nothing else but the stereo a/v equipment and battery.

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Man, I know how you feel. It always sucks. When I had an integra they broke into it and took my system, then a year or so later, they took the whole car and stripped it. I hope all the best for you man.

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
one more good advice i can also give to you, these guy knew what yo had in their, they had been stalking you for a while i bet...!!..so heres the thing whenever im approaching home, i always lower the system, never bump it near home, then people know what you have, also never haul ass near home, then people know you have Great Mod's and Steal to Strip the car..!!..just my 2cents..!!

·
Project time!
338 Posts
another good thing to remember is to take your car to a shop that you can trust. i know some people had there cars broken into by the stereo installer. they get ur addy from looking at the registration

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
another good thing to remember is to take your car to a shop that you can trust. i know some people had there cars broken into by the stereo installer. they get ur addy from looking at the registration
Great Point almost forgott about that one...lol...also never give the correct info. to any shops, car parts places....etc...!!..i never do, unless you really know the person, which is like a family member or a friend for a really long time..!!
:dark:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Supra owners still park there cars OUTSIDE?
Not in a garage?
Sorry to hear this, hope you catch em.
LOL I thought the same thing =P My baby is ALWAYS inside.

Sorry to hear about the break in. I'm always paranoid whenever I go out. I swear I can't stop looking back at my car when I'm walking away from it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
dude that sucks! I got stuff jacked from me before =(

Freaking SUCKS!!!

making a broke man even more broke....

·
Registered
252 Posts
If you're in North Hollywood, I wouldn't be too surprised. There's a lot of that going around in the valley right now. It's fortunate that you still have the car.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
It's in Hollywood, LA area. As usual, but now alot of MK3 Supras is being stolen instead of broken in. Get quick release and autolock guys!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts