Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any wheel manufacturers that produce a bronze colored wheel for the mkiv ? I have been trying to find something with a deep lip for the rears and a 10 spoke style (like forgelines or hre's) but I want the entire wheels bronze, lip and all.
figured someone may know of something i could look at.
thanks.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
If you don't find what you want, keep in mind that similar to chrome, you can have any wheel bronze plated.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, i like the bronze volks ce28n but i dont think it has the lip i want. i may have to get something powder coated.

·
11,221 Posts
Most of the time, if you want a rim with "lip", it'll be polished. Wheels that come all painted (red, bronze, black, etc), normally don't have a lot of lip. Or as mentioned if they do, it'll be polished or machined (to make the lip stand out?).

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive run into that too, where only the centers are painted...It seems all the wheels I find completely painted arent the right offset for the TT brakes, mainly theyre not wide enough (9.5" max)
I was thinking the bronze would like good against the black on my car.

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
It's too bad you can't get prodrive wheels because they come with crappy offsets. Mostly 4wd or FF offsets. GN+ is a good looking wheel though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts