Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· 7M Fanatic
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://crower.com/CB.pdf

Ouote:
A letter from: Bruce Crower President and CEO
Crower Cams & Equipment Co. Inc. (Family owned and operated)
You are now on the only historical Crower Website.
We have been manufacturing quality products for over (50) fifty years.
We have received numerous comments and inquiries from our valued customers.
They have been confused by other Crower Websites and products.
The time has come to stop the confusion.
These other Crower Websites and products are not affiliated with us and we do not support them in any way; nor warranty their products.........
The Crower name and our products are genuine, not knockoffs.
Our precision Crower products come from our facility.
When you buy a Crower product,
you can feel secure in knowing where it was made and who to call for the answers.

Kind of goes along with the poor quality that I have personally seen in BC products.

· Registered
1,872 Posts

· Registered
7,865 Posts
Well besides BC, who makes custom cams for the 7m TURBO!! I know Toda and Web Camz makes them for the 7m non-turbo.

OP

in the mkiv section you posted this exact same bullshit and I called you naive. Now it is blzntantly ignorant. Quit spamming stupid shit.

· Registered
750 Posts
SIP and Teds makes custom cams for the 7m

· Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
13,222 Posts
I dont know what you guys are on about?

What is wrong with BC cams? they are made form the SAME cores as billet ones.. Also BRUCE is not' BC's father it's David. Know your facts I think this a a total crock of crap this thread...

Tell me YOUR frist hand experiance with BC quality issues then we'll talk.. Until then I'm still running my 264's in my car with ZERO issues.

BTW i've had both crower and BC, and I can tell you Crower has screwed up the grinds about 300% more then BC.

· iSketch Master!
12,497 Posts
BC = cheap china quality pos. done/thread.

aite, peace.
:wtcslap:

Oh and even if that was his Dad, that the OP is mentioning, that has nothing to do with being disowned. Wtf? It's a statement that they aren't the same company and they have no affiliation with it.

Alex

· Registered
2,753 Posts
Heres my first hand experience: The first set of BC264 cams would not let my car idle at all. I spent hours and hours and hours troubleshooting until I finally called Brian Crower. He told me a bunch of BS about how he has so many customers with no complains. I had the cams shipped to him to have them checked out. He called me up to say they were fine. I insisted on him giving me a different set of cams. HE did.. Got the cams back and re-installed them.. TADA- the car idled fine with NO other changes.

With the good set of 264 cams and my built head, I'm making right around 495rwhp at 17psi on a little GT35R. On pump gas.

· Engmaineer
2,974 Posts
I dont know what you guys are on about?

What is wrong with BC cams? they are made form the SAME cores as billet ones.. Also BRUCE is not' BC's father it's David. Know your facts I think this a a total crock of crap this thread...

Tell me YOUR frist hand experiance with BC quality issues then we'll talk.. Until then I'm still running my 264's in my car with ZERO issues.

BTW i've had both crower and BC, and I can tell you Crower has screwed up the grinds about 300% more then BC.
I run BC springs and retainers in my setup, my buddies 800 whp runs their springs retainers and cams, my buddies 700whp setup runs the springs retainers cams.

Alll with 0 problems. Its good stuff.

· Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
13,222 Posts
exactly so the retards above are just posting carp.

For the record NOTHING form BC is made in china get your facts straight before you blurt bullshit. In fact just quit posting clearly you like post whoring regurgitated wrong information.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.