Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recently ordered from BTI gauge? bought from them around april got it the next month but had to send it back since it had issues with fitment also sent my dash panel last month. tried to call them today and no answer just goes to voicemail.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Only bought one of these recently myself, waiting on it to arrive :)

·
boost life
2,521 Posts
Absolutely love mine. Seeing everything on one screen is sweet

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,404 Posts
This is good new especially if I decide to run an Aem Infinity. The 3.5'' screen looks nice! When ya'll get them in please share some pictures.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mine is a custom one since i ran into a fitment issue and guys from bti are documenting it incase it happens again

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've got one its the older version before the ability to read ethanol, but a great gauge to have. Nice to only need one gauge for everything!

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,404 Posts
I've got one its the older version before the ability to read ethanol, but a great gauge to have. Nice to only need one gauge for everything!
Photographs or we don’t believe you. :cool:
How does the color look? Some photographs I have seen show it kind of blurring but you know how cameras can throw off LCD screen.

·
Registered
94&93 vr4, 94 rx7, 98 2.5rs, 95 Supra TT
151 Posts
I have the 2.5" screen and it works well. I'm not sure what the GTR screen looks like but it would be cool to see. I know before I bought mine I had asked if the gauges could be dimmed. The said they could be from the settings screen. After purchasing I realized mine won't dim, it's only the 3.5" that does. It sounds like it is possible with the 2.5 they just didn't enable it. It's the brightest thing on my dash so I'm going to see if they can do anything about it this winter. Hopefully it's just some kind of flash update, maybe I can get the gtr flash at the same time. No fitment issues with the 2.5.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,404 Posts
Looks good! Did you get the center or off center option? Appears to be center.

On a side note, what stereo and screen size?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the 2.5" screen and it works well. I'm not sure what the GTR screen looks like but it would be cool to see. I know before I bought mine I had asked if the gauges could be dimmed. The said they could be from the settings screen. After purchasing I realized mine won't dim, it's only the 3.5" that does. It sounds like it is possible with the 2.5 they just didn't enable it. It's the brightest thing on my dash so I'm going to see if they can do anything about it this winter. Hopefully it's just some kind of flash update, maybe I can get the gtr flash at the same time. No fitment issues with the 2.5.

here is my fitment issue with my RHD 3.5 gauge. had to send my gauge and cluster so BTI can document incase it happens again.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,404 Posts
Its offset. I think on their website it had LHD Supra and RHD Supra. I chose LHD supra. The stereo is a sony xav-ax5500. More info here: 802Projects Supra MKIV Stereo Upgrade
Gotcha, Thanks! I'm looking for an audio setup now.

here is my fitment issue with my RHD 3.5 gauge. had to send my gauge and cluster so BTI can document incase it happens again.
View attachment 254104 View attachment 254107

Wow, that sucks. What are they doing to resolve this issue? I'm RHD as well. Doesn't look like much room for adjustment on their end. Must be a tight fit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Wow, that sucks. What are they doing to resolve this issue? I'm RHD as well. Doesn't look like much room for adjustment on their end. Must be a tight fit.
Theyll be using a centered cup with a special bezel and an 62mm offset spacer.If it happens to you aswell theyll help you out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Hopefully doesn’t interfere with the ac and I’ll have chrome ring around ac port so now I don’t think BTI will work for me. Definitely keep me posted on your outcome and photographs of finished product.

Thanks!
yeah will do. And hopefully i can bring it down a bit and more to the right since ill be putting my aem afr gauge on the ac

1 - 20 of 22 Posts