Supra Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Those of you who have the 3.5 inch display in the clock location, is the screen blocked by the steering wheel and wiper while driving? I’m ready to buy one but not sure if I want the 52mm or 3.5 inch

·
boost life
2,525 Posts
Question , gents
Loving my bti gauge . Extremely helpful in quickly diagnosing simple issues . Question is , has anyone had there screen sort of freeze or drop a parameter . Ive had mine ever so often freeze and had to shutoff and restart

·
Registered
184 Posts
Those of you who have the 3.5 inch display in the clock location, is the screen blocked by the steering wheel and wiper while driving? I’m ready to buy one but not sure if I want the 52mm or 3.5 inch
Did you end up getting one? I am crossed between the two sizes as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, has this been resolved? It looks like you have got s2 jdm supra Where the dash differ from usdm supra. Would this be the case? I am looking to get one of these and i have got the s2 jdm version, Would be great if you could show me how it looks? Appreciate your help. Thx

Theyll be using a centered cup with a special bezel and an 62mm offset spacer.If it happens to you aswell theyll help you out.

View attachment 254113

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi, has this been resolved? It looks like you have got s2 jdm supra Where the dash differ from usdm supra. Would this be the case? I am looking to get one of these and i have got the s2 jdm version, Would be great if you could show me how it looks? Appreciate your help. Thx
hello i just re opened my acc and i just saw your question. I havent install it by the owner helped me with the dilemma

·
King Ding-a-ling!
3,196 Posts
Just for reference the S2 dashes do not have the same mounting location as the S1 dashes do. We do currently have a solution that does indeed work with the S2 dashes. (analog clock). Here is a picture that one of my customers just sent me:
Vehicle Car Land vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle

21 - 26 of 26 Posts