Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has bucket seats in there sup?? ive been considering some for quite some time. I seen the recaro pole positions and took a shine to them but for full leather is rediculous price and all the other styles have the huge recaro logo in white which ruins the look IMO. Im just after some input, how well buckets fit, how low or high do they sit, comfort, and how much hinderence they cause for geting into the rear compared to recliners!
thanks

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
"Bucket seats"? That is just a very, very old description of car seats that are separate from each other. As in "not a single bench seat".

Are you just referring to non-reclining seats?

· Boost Withdraws
366 Posts
What are some good reclining single bench seats
and do they sell a set for your full bench seat in the back?

· i lift trucks
3,227 Posts
"Bucket seats"? That is just a very, very old description of car seats that are separate from each other. As in "not a single bench seat".

Are you just referring to non-reclining seats?
What are some good reclining single bench seats
and do they sell a set for your full bench seat in the back?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

· Registered
81 Posts
NOT in a Supra but...

I found usually "non reclinables" get very uncomfy for the street. Not very practical imo for a street car unless you track a lot.

Recaro SPG and Bride Zeta's are horrible for the street. Recaro Pole positions are "better" I don't think you can even get into the back in the Supra if you had non reclinables.

I've sat inthe DC2 Type R Recaros... they are comfy, also had a pair of Recaro SRs in my old car, my gf's never complained about them other than being slightly harder to get in and out of the car(also means no short skirts).

· Registered
136 Posts
My ONLY suggestion is that if you seats and if they happen to be Bride, DO NOT get the RED. You will not believe how bad they stain.

That's all
yea that goes for all seats really... mine are blue and not bride but oh dear do they stain something awefull im alwalys taking the material bit off anf throwing it in the washing mashine so id have to say get BLACK

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
had the Sparco Pro2000, it hug you in and awsome for track but a PITA for normal use, hated it on trips. i got rid of it for some torinos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.