Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you other supra guys want to meet up sometime during the summer.... just about everyother weekend is good for me...

I live in jamison just outside of doylestown. been seeing some new mkiv supras around recently and just woundering if any of you are on here.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I work in Warminster and often drive my black '95 to work on nice days, sometimes at lunch time I drive north on 263/York Rd. to blow the carbon out ;) There is another black MkIV I've seen about a block from our shop but I haven't managed to talk to him yet.

I don't know if you've seen mine; no aftermarket external parts except TRD exhaust and usually on Veilside EvoV wheels but today I drove in on my stock wheels with Victoracers, I was running at Pocono on Apr22 and haven't taken them off yet cause my hubcentric rings didn't arrive yet for the VS wheels.

I think there are a couple or more MkIV's and some MkIII's up around Doylestown.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
think i have seen it maybe ur seen my moms 98 tt black on black drives around and she works in hatboro... i drive a burgany mkiii everyday and my show every once inawhile on nice days....

·
Banned
612 Posts
ive seen a few in my area over near Yardley. There is a guy around here who drives a red 93-95 TT. I think he lives over in Newtown

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Hey Tonuch,
Now that you mentioned that, I think I met you and your mom and dad at the car show at Peddler's Village last summer. If that was you, I parked mine right next to you. Remember my two bad boys throwing rocks at all the cars? ;) Your MkIII that you had at the show, I think you and your dad did the whole makeover, was extremely nice; and I remember you guys talking about the MkIV you just picked up for mom so she can get groceries faster ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah thats us... you going to be there again this august? well since then i got a 92 supra as a daily driver and my brother joined the toyota family with his 93 mr2.... hopfully well bring my moms supra up there with us... oh and i finally got my rims on PIAA super rozza's 19x10 in the rear and 19 x 8? i think for the front.. it was definitly a good turn out for the supras... thats the most ive seen at once in person

PARealtor: yeah i think thats the one of the ones im talking about.... also there is a red 97 red one with the gold pakage

saw it by the regal right out side doylestown off of 611

if anyone is open this weekend and if its nice im thinking about taking my car to tyler park to take some pictuers if any one is interested

·
T-Power
1,625 Posts
Nick,
you work near warminster? that's funny.. cause it looks like we have a same commute. from Montgomery to warminster. I hardly take the supra there though... the cops near the base
me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, the cops around here suck. they got nothing better to do then follow people

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I've never been stopped in the Supra except once in NJ for speeding and that was a lame ass cop who got me for the only 100yds I sped in 100 miles to get around an ass dragger they probably hired. Plus don't forget I'm an old guy so they don't fuck with me ;) ...usually.

John,
maybe we should car pool? ;) Or at least have lunch. I work off Ivyland Rd. Call me in work sometime 2156749992

If Aaron runs that Peddler's Village show again, I'll be there if at all possible for me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i live in doylestown, drive a pearl white mk3 with silver wheels, and a big old fmic. got classic plates on it too. well, i used to drive it, until my best friend threw a rod, locked tiers, and spun out at 160ish mph on the 611 bypass.

no damage to the car, but the motor is temporarly out of commission, and im gonna need to clean up the residue from the fire suppressent.

you guys should check out his .25 mile skid marks on the 611 bypass, they are located on the southbound side, between broad street in doyelstown, and the 202 exit ramp, cant miss them. BTW, this incident happened last night

·
Registered
298 Posts
Im just outside of Doylestown, so i'd definately be up for a meet! I wish i worked down in Warrington with you guys. It'd be sweet to meet for lunch and park 3 black MKIV's next to each other. :bigthumb:

Also, the Peddlers Village show is on again this year. Its on Sunday, August 7th. Be there! Lets try and beat our Supra numbers from last year!! Tonuch, if you bring all of your families supras, we should be in good shape! :)

·
T-Power
1,625 Posts
Nick,
i'll hit you up one of these days. :D

We could have a mini meet at the Regal theater on 611.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts