Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
That car is no doubt a nice car and powerful but I think it lacks that exotic styling and sound or the excitement of a super car. Its quiet and more luxury vs a ferrari, zonda, lambo etc...when you start it up the sound makes your spine tingle. nice video

·
Registered
16 Posts
That music totally ruined the video lol :( I wanted to see all 4 roastin ! 1/4 runs.. man they sure havent released very much. Top Gear didnt even get to "run it on their track" they got to review it /drive it. but they didnt get to drive it on their track for a run.. so dumb especially now since theres a "new 272 mph veyron comming out" google for it you'll find it :) but nice video and nice shots tho.. just the "sound of the car would have been better " :(

-Justin

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
Yeah, that was a pretty lame vid. It didn't make me want to buy one.

·
Registered
342 Posts
the video will make sense to those in a position to actualy afford the car. They probably aren't looking to take the car out for drag runs or the usual highway lunacy.

They are marketing it as the grandest of GT cars, so it probably made sense that they drive it in a manner that expreses the marketing direction they are going with the car.

·
Banned
888 Posts
the video music made it seem a little boring, but the car is great, wish i could of heard the engine sounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts