Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The white guy
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased 2 Image Dynamics IDQ D2 V.2 12in subs, and CDT-Audio HD-642DT components. Now I have my box and the amp for the comp. which is going to be a Butler Audio Tubedriver Blue, not sure which model I'll get, they have a 2 channel (2150) rated at 2 x 150Watts RMS, both channels driven (TRUE Power)
1 x 500Watts RMS, mono (Bridged) and a 4 channel (475) but I dont have specs on the 4 channel so I dont know which one to get. I had the old model (1500) and I liked it alot. I also need your advice on a good quality amp for the subs, these are rated for 2ohm operation which to my knowledge puts more strain on the amp. Also who makes the best quality speaker wire and all the other elect. accessories. Thanks for all you help...:D

I

·
0 Posts
Check around for a good 2 ohm stable amp. Also, consider getting a capacitor. As for wiring...I would recommend some good 4 guage or even 2 gauge wiring for the amp. You could go with 0 guage, but it is a bitch to run under things.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dimo: I have almost the same stuff that you have. I have 2 image dynamics 12in sub in my trunk along with 2 Butler Tube Driver Blue amps, and 2 PG caps. As for the front speakers, I am using MB Quarts 6.5" components.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts