Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ah what the hell might as well post it here too...

Went down to the local cruise spot (woodward ave) for the first time this year. There was the typical stuff there, But i was looking for something to really give me some good video. Basically it is a 4 lane divided road, pretty much i drive up and down the strech until someone pulls up beside me which happens every couple minutes on the weekend. So i race a few mustangs, nothing interesting. Then i spotted a new C6 convertible weaving thru some traffic up ahead. I manage to get behind him and he immediatly pulls over a lane to let me next to him. We race about 3 times, pulled him pretty hard at 1 bar,I was pumped. We exchanged thumbs up and went our seperate ways. A few mins later i see another C6 with huge tires in the rear, Z06 for sure i thought. I turn my boost to 1.25 bar just incase. I pull beside him and he starts pacing me, I give him a lil turbo spool to let him know im worthy, he then lurges forward with an incredible explosion of power. I knew my lag would kill any chance i had so i get ready to dump the clutch in second. he slows to about 40 then we go! 2nd-3rd im in front i cant beleive it, 4th he begins to creep up at this point were going over a 100 easily so i hit the brakes and he flies past. Gawd i love those cars! Im proud to say i can at least hang with him on pump gas. the cams and portwork made a huge diff in my car. next stop dyno.. Enough talk heres the video.

**fixed links**

high resolution- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5919050213518820887
low resolution- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7375248362749576435

didnt really edit them but the footage is cool. tell me what ya think...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Links arnt working here :(

EDIT - working now, good run.

Where abouts in MI are you, I have family there :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell ya theyre fast, Im located in the brighton area which is about 45 mins west of detroit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great video! I really do enjoy it when everyone can "get along!" Very sportsmanship like. I am yet to run across a C6 Z06 and am sad to say he will most likely destroy me unless he realllllly sucks at driving! I need more hp...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
So whos that girl talking she sounds hott..haha jk

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
what are your mods? kinda seems like a sport 600 car (like mine)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mods are in my sig, havent dynoed yet but i would guess im between 450-500 RWHP. Then again i could be way off, going to the 1/4 this weekend to see what i can do..

edit: oh and the girl in the vid is my girlfriend who is also in my sig/avatar

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I'm glad I am getting some credit for the vid, I was the lucky one who got to tape it! That was so awesome. Sorry I was talking on it but I just got to excitied! I'm really proud of u Ben, your car is amazing! I love u!....oh by the way I must say my ass is lookin good in your sig ;)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nice vid! Nice to see your Z representing, man. We have lots of high powered Z's that could destroy a C6 Z06, but people just never race or never film.

Keep it up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1.25 bar, cause i usually dont need more than that and was Pump gas limited. Its not everyday i run into a c6 z06.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts