Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built Block - This block was going to go in my supra but decided to sell the car. It has JE pistons that are 20 over. Cower rods, clevite bearings, motor just machined and ready to go. Look all over the place and you will see built blocks will cost you anywhere from $5000 to $13000. Price $3200 obo

This block will support 1000hp

I had a few offers but remember guys/girls it will cost about $300 to ship this...... first offer of $3200 I will pay the shipping to anywhere in the US.

Email me at [email protected]

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Your approved man dont worry.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has not been started since it got rebuilt.... Im not sure how to put attachments on here.... so just shoot me an email and I will email you the pic.... sorry guys I dont use this forum that much
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
please keep these types of coments to pms as people will think this item has something to do with something that happen to you with them some how

-RanGer498

·
Registered
147 Posts
no offence spooled up but this has noting to do with the block for sale here. i understand you had issues i have to but some one elses forsale thread is not the place to air your grevences.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
supraduc said:
no offence spooled up but this has noting to do with the block for sale here. i understand you had issues i have to but some one elses forsale thread is not the place to air your grevences.
AMEN....COMEPLETELY irrelevant to this thread and the member has been put on notice.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Motor was built by RPM..... out here in UTAH and its a really good deal when you start looking at the cost of motors......

B

·
0 Posts
All parts used, where they new? I remeber you said in another thread that it was assmebled and started with the wrong rings, how long was it ran for? When reassmbled with the correct rings was everything checked again? New or the 'old' bearings?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts