Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Evil Shenanigans
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched several topics regarding this and did not find my answer. Any links would make me look stupid and would be greatly appreciated.
I have found a Baltic Blue Supra for sale and it lacks the rear wing. How would one go about purchasing the stock wing and possible prices? Also, is there a matching paint for the wing? I know, I'm a noob. :(

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
Not sure about a link to the wing, but it just so happens I have a stock wing that I could sell you. 150+ shipping, but it's silver and needs some TLC (some chips in the paint). LMK if you want it. As for the matching for the paint... Any Toyota dealership or Toyota body shop can help you there. Good luck

·
Evil Shenanigans
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, interesting, could it just be painted over, or would it need to be prepped?

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Used stock wings go for $120-$150. It'd probably be more sensible to wait for one to pop up already painted the color your car is. Except Baltic Boo is pretty scarce.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Try emailing Curt Aigner. He can hook you up with a great price for a stock wing. Good luck!

Joe:)

·
Banned
770 Posts
What's wrong with a wingless supra?

A friend of mine told me my wingless supra looks naked. I told him, I like it naked and braless just like my women.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Post on the wanted section. I posted for a wing a couple of weeks ago and now I'm on my way to buy it from a SF guy this weekend.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My Supra was wingless when I bought it. I just did a search on the Web and bought one after-market, primed and ready to paint for about $150.00 but some of these guys on here have some pretty good prices, either way you'll need to get it painted.

As for a wingless Supra there is nothing wrong with that ,but i think it's kinda like a king without a crown.:D

·
Evil Shenanigans
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I'm still waiting to hear back from the guy who is selling it, but imo, a mkiv without a wing looks weird. It's one of my favorite styling cues and I wouldn't be able to live without it.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Stay wingless, it looks great and unique IMO.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts