Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.:) I need bulbs and condoms(i think one) for the gauge cluster(speedo,tach,oil+temp. I also need bulbs and condoms for the HVAC. I think there are a total of 5 bulbs and 5 condoms.

I also need the clip that goes into this little hole on the driverside to the left of the clutch pedal..pic below.

Also, for the center counsel lighting switch...I was taking the liner off and somehow the switch in the middle fell apart. Am I missing anything? a little metal strip and spring came loose and when I put them together and switch didn't click like it used to. I have pictures below of what I'm talking about, so send me whatever I need and also, a diagram of how it goes back would be perfect if you have.:)

I'm talking about the switch in the center that swivels left and right..

Back of the switch, i'm talking about the center bottom piece...colored brown.

and the things that came off of it. a spring and little piece of metal.

Thanks and the plastics,clips, and bolts that I ordered last week came yesterday. Thank sirs!!:D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oo, Also. in the fuse box under the driver side behind the dead pedal...the 30amp(not too sure) is for the front spoiler, correct? Since US spec supras don't have that and that fuse is empty, is that a good 12v source for me to use? I'm trying to hardwire my valentine one radar detector. Also, I'm already using the seat heater for my EBC 12v source. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one more bolt. The 12pt(i think) bolt that is on the rear view mirror assembly. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One more...TRD Sway bars, are they still in stock? price and whatever else I need for install. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
46,548 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
Hey guys.:) I need bulbs and condoms(i think one) for the gauge cluster(speedo,tach,oil+temp. I also need bulbs and condoms for the HVAC. I think there are a total of 5 bulbs and 5 condoms.

{ HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE DASH BULBS]

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244151&highlight=83109-24010

I also need the clip that goes into this little hole on the driverside to the left of the clutch pedal..pic below.

[90467-07043-C0 CLIP LIST 0.66 COST 0.49 EA ]

Also, for the center counsel lighting switch...I was taking the liner off and somehow the switch in the middle fell apart. Am I missing anything? a little metal strip and spring came loose and when I put them together and switch didn't click like it used to. I have pictures below of what I'm talking about, so send me whatever I need and also, a diagram of how it goes back would be perfect if you have.:)

{ YOU'LL NEED THE DOME LAMP ASSY]

81260-14080-B3 LAMP ASSY LIST 75.28 COST 55.85

Thanks and the plastics,clips, and bolts that I ordered last week came yesterday. Thank sirs!!:D
E-mail me with your list of items needed.

·
Premium Member
46,548 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
Oo, Also. in the fuse box under the driver side behind the dead pedal...the 30amp(not too sure) is for the front spoiler, correct? Since US spec supras don't have that and that fuse is empty, is that a good 12v source for me to use? I'm trying to hardwire my valentine one radar detector. Also, I'm already using the seat heater for my EBC 12v source. Thanks again!!
Yes you can also use this as a power source.

·
Premium Member
46,548 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
One more...TRD Sway bars, are they still in stock? price and whatever else I need for install. Thanks.
00602-48800-003 trd sb set list 410.00 cost 335.00 , shipping 25.00, in stock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts