Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to go the Bullydog party for the PINKS episode on speed, I met the driver and the owners of Bullydog, The truck did a nice burnout after the party, so they wanted to hear my open wastegate and a burnout, so I gave them one about 10 feet longer the the Bullydog truck. I raced home and put the car away, the cops were sniffing around. So I went back on my motorcycle, my friend Dave told me that one of the owners wants a ride in my car, so tomorrow I will go to Aberdien Idaho and take the owner for a ride and maybe dyno my car on Bullydogs dyno. OPEN WASTEGATE, MMMM MMMMMM GOOD.

And yes the Bullydog truck did win and gain a truck that they will raffle at SEMA 2006. (blew it up and the other guy ran out of spray)

Later Eric

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I saw that one last night.

From your website it looks like you're BPU, but I'm guessing it's not up to date since you mention running the open wastegate. Let us know what he pinks and your car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today I went to Bullydog and put my car on the rollers and pulled 490HP, in 22psi, and stock fuel, .61 turbo with a T350 hotside. Then Dave Phillips took me for a ride in the Bullydog race truck (no passanger seat just a floor) on some back roads in the farmland, MEGA TQ, after that I took one of the 3 owners, Darrell for a ride in my car, then I let him drive it, I think he like it and was impressed with 12 year old car. What a day.

I asked Darrell to bring his truck to SILV06, I think it would be pretty cool to see a truck in the 10's

Later Eric

·
Moo
368 Posts
I saw that episode. I know they ran the last race w/out coolant. Curious to know what the damage was. Got any pics?

·
11,221 Posts
Your speedo is reading 20mph with the doors open and shifter in Park. Did you remove the needles when installing the Indiglos and forgot to recalibrate?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
michaelvanle said:
Your speedo is reading 20mph with the doors open and shifter in Park. Did you remove the needles when installing the Indiglos and forgot to recalibrate?

Never removed the needles, its just that fast, those are pics when John owned the car, its all adjusted and fine. but it is fast. :drool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts