Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the current FATF Bomex bumper that is going to need a full replacement since the cost of fixing it will prolly be more than the new one (with the recent drop in costs).

I really like the Whifblitz and Explosion but I really considering keeping it safe(fiberglass vs. Urethane) and going back to a stock bumper with a RMM lip of CF version of the same lip. I have already had the Stillen front end which got damaged before the Bomex.

I really like the look of element217 and SW's (former 95') rides, but I would be sportin' my forgeline's instead of those blingin' Fikse's.

Any ideas.

BTW, I do have Stillen sides and RMM wing. More pics can be seen below in the indexes of that website.

·
Inline for the win
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MVP has it for $270 and the ground clearance is okay. Luckily, I have TEIN coilovers so my ground clearance is variable.

G

·
Wow, those are some beautiful pics btw. After seeing this, I'm sold on the Bomex kit... I got offered a really sweet deal by Bomex on their kit as a sponsorship (just have to pay shipping) but was contemplating the front end. Yeah... well, after seeing these pics... I can't wait for mine to come in, haha!

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
I would take your bomex and cutomize it just enough for it to be recignized. Bomex it being played out and if a bomex had some extra custom work in there it would look totaly badass. So try it if your willing to do it, or else i will when i get the money!:D

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts