Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rescued a bunny from being fed so she could be eaten when grown up and I've been reading a lot about them, but since Supraforums could run the world because its members are so fucking elite, I'm prioritizing what you guys have to say versus what Ive read about them. I named her Tamara. She's supposedly three months old and a dwarf. I didn't know a 3 month old dwarf bunny was bigger than a full grown Chihuahua. :rolleyes:

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Puerto Rican bunnies look funny.
I was traumatized as a kid with bunnies. Growing up in a Sicilian family Ive seen too many cute bunnies slaughtered. My grandfather would bring home tons of bunnies and make me hold them by their feet while he would smack them in the back of the head until they died and blood came from their mouth, then break their legs and pull their skin off in front of me and throw them into a pot to make sauce. I got my ass kicked one day for letting them go in the resturant to be free.

Anyway, hope this contributed to the thread how you thought it would.

·
working on singleness...
347 Posts
me and my family have raised all kinds of rabbits thru my whole childhood till i was about 15 years old.

at one point we had about 23 rabbits in our shed, taking care of them was alot of work but i loved having them every day.

i remember years and years of every saturday we would let about 5 of them run around in our living room for the day... so much fun.

congrats on the saving of that rabbit, but be careful, if you dont raise them from a baby they can be rather troublesome and bite people alot.

i will own some more sometime in the near future. i love them more than having cats.. :)

·
mount /dev/disk1s10 FFUU
903 Posts
Puerto Rican bunnies look funny.
I was traumatized as a kid with bunnies. Growing up in a Sicilian family Ive seen too many cute bunnies slaughtered. My grandfather would bring home tons of bunnies and make me hold them by their feet while he would smack them in the back of the head until they died and blood came from their mouth, then break their legs and pull their skin off in front of me and throw them into a pot to make sauce. I got my ass kicked one day for letting them go in the resturant to be free.

Anyway, hope this contributed to the thread how you thought it would.
Fucking Sicilians....

N. Italy FTMFW

jk:cuddle: :beer:

·
4,417 Posts
Meet Bun.... we have 3 others too who all live outside now. They are very cool pets but Bun is the badass of the bunch.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice bunny, Jim. :lol: He looks like he's quite the troublemaker. Look at his eyes. :p
Mine's a goofbal and loves attentionl. Only problem is that she loves to be cuddled but hates to be picked up like a bunny should be picked up, so it's kinda hard to get to the cuddling part, LOL. She'll start kicking and jumping like a horse. Sometimes she gets mad and starts doing a little roar, which sounds more like a sneeze. :wtflol: I can't clean her cage without her getting out of it, you know.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Fucking Sicilians....

N. Italy FTMFW

typical Italian! lol

So you know about the coveted Rabbit Meat sauce then? Or is that just a Sicilian thing?

I think bunnies are cute in a non gay way, but they dont do much for me as a pet. I rememeber having a few at my moms house and all they did was shit and eat. Nothing real special. Dont think I let them in the house at all. Just sat out in a little bunny house. I thnk they all died over the winter and froze to death

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, why on Earth mine has such long ears? She looks like a hare. :wtflol:

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Meet Bun.... we have 3 others too who all live outside now. They are very cool pets but Bun is the badass of the bunch.
Does Otis the Ninja Cat get along with the wabbits?

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
429 Posts
My grandfather would bring home tons of bunnies and make me hold them by their feet while he would smack them in the back of the head until they died and blood came from their mouth, then break their legs and pull their skin off in front of me and throw them into a pot to make sauce.

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Fucking Sicilians....

N. Italy FTMFW

I'll fucking bust your kneecaps out son.

Formula and SupraFazz had bunnies at one point, I know. I love bunnies. :) Tamara is very cute.

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
My cousins had rabbits a while back. A male and a floozy. So these rabbits decided to get funky one night and created a whole shit load of these little rabbit fuckers. So here is this herd of rabbits just kickin it for a few days and everything seems copacetic. Then one day, we check on this herd of seemingly jovial rabbits only to discover that the floozy had killed the male. Apparently she was not too happy that her husband's bitch ass was eating the youngins. Oh yea, the male had been offing one of the kids every few nights. He was eating them, blood around his mouth and all. In summation, rabbits are a fucked up family.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts