Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I know it's late notice and all but....too bad. Oscar and I are planning another meet in Burbank, but this time during the day. Same place as last time. Hopefully we'll have as much of a turn out as we did last time.

Where: Burbank Media Center Parking Structure

Time: 1 p.m.

More info will be posted shortly.

Here's the list:
1. SupraDupra_17
2. SUPER-MKIV
3. 1badsup
4. harut
5. SupraHKSx
6. Old Man Celica
7. Silver94Supra
8. supraman78
9. n00bster

If anyone needs some last minute info you can give me a call at (818) 634-1754

·
Registered
718 Posts
I should be there also.

Reactions: SintheticSupra

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
I shall make it hopefully, I'll risk it (My thread on my right-front tire is gonna pop :()

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Shit, I would roll but I am going to Rim of the world this weekend... If you do it on different weekend.

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
SupraHKSx said:
I shall make it hopefully, I'll risk it (My thread on my right-front tire is gonna pop :()
no need to risk it Will, jus get the wheels on! u got a whole week. :dunno: :bigthumb:

Ill be there for sure, pimpin the new wheels before chris aka "the copycat" :stickpoke gets the same ones in a few days.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Man this meet is way too early for me. :dunno:

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
this woulda been nice this last weekend...the weather was gorgeous...if I'm free I'll go

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
SupraHKSx said:
Damnit Will, you better go :freak: Oh and you should change the wording above your avatar ;)

supra557hp said:
Shit, I would roll but I am going to Rim of the world this weekend... If you do it on different weekend.
Man Louie, I really wanted to see your car before it get's sold. We'll just have to meet up another weekend. Are you gonna be going to the Dyno Day on June 5th?

old man celica said:
no need to risk it Will, jus get the wheels on! u got a whole week. :dunno: :bigthumb:

Ill be there for sure, pimpin the new wheels before chris aka "the copycat" :stickpoke gets the same ones in a few days.
"Copycat"??!?? Me?!? I don't thinkso. Maybe we should take this to the streets...

EDIT: My AFC ownz u!!! And you know those rims will look a lot better on my car

turbo630hp said:
Man this meet is way too early for me. :dunno:
What time would yo be able to make it?

And to everyone else, it'll be great to see some old faces again, and to meet some new people :bigthumb:

·
PHR Powered Super Member
1,603 Posts
A bit to early for because Im still at work. How about late evening?

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
phenome said:
A bit to early for because Im still at work. How about late evening?
Hey Randy, sorry bro but I can't do it in the evening cuz I have a party to go to. And last time we had a night meet, people wanted a day time meet, so you know. Hopefully you can make it. If not, then I'll see you at the next one.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Chris, I can't make it on the 5th cause my mom is getting married on that day... I know its a Sunday but she wanted something a little different and they are leaving for Hawaii that night for 3 weeks. I can meet up around the middle of July if you guys get a meet going around that time. I really want to meet up but the dates have been coming up on busy days for me.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts