Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wats goin on guys, for the past week ive been working on my car, im in no rush i wanted to do everything good. i switched my burgandy interior to grey, wich in my opinion looks 10x better. my burgandy interior is for sale incase u didnt know. enough yappin and on with the pics :D

Will update tomorrow and show the complete part of it :bigthumb: let me know wat you think

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Should look pretty good when its all said and done. Keep us posted with new pics.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
shampoo that rug good b4 u put everything back together :)

I was going to do the same exact thing to my 89 T. White Exterior with Burgandy interior = yuck. I baught an 88T to fix that but then i realized that the 88T has no rust on the body and its GREAT shape so that will be my main car once i get a jarco motor for its heart :)

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnx. it easy but takes alot of time. Im lovin it so far. youl see finished tomorrow nice and clean too :D

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,831 Posts
man does that look nice, i will be doing that soon when i find spare parts from grey interior!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow that looks like a pain. I've been in the process of trying to get my entire interior black. I have black leather seats from a 92, and black leather door inserts from a 91 JDM. I was considering doing a complete revinyling of the dash and doors, however, since they're is such prestine condition, I may just try to paint them. I came across some very promising products.

http://www.coolcats.net/stockmod/modified/interiorpaint.html

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2 days so far about 7 hours into it. im glad you guys like it. all is left is glove box, steerin wheel and plastics, then front seats. about a good hour or so and it should be complete. next is built auto trans and a nice paintjob :bigthumb: hopefully ill be done for CHI2K6 :D

·
Registered
1989 7mgte swapped mk3
1,009 Posts
nice job man...I did the same exact thing last summer...a lot of work...especially that dash or "safety pad" the book calls it...

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Midnight Dorifuta said:
What'd you do about the cruise control buttons?
The cruise control has been removed (the hole assembly) since i never use it, might as well clean up the bay u know.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hornet7288 said:
nice job man...I did the same exact thing last summer...a lot of work...especially that dash or "safety pad" the book calls it...

Yea i didnt even use the manual, whe i read safety pad i was like wtf lol, but yea deff a pain in the ass, but well worth it IMO.

·
Not so fast!
457 Posts
MADSUPRA88 said:
The cruise control has been removed (the hole assembly) since i never use it, might as well clean up the bay u know.
Thinking of doing that myself, dunno if I wanna give it up though. Maybe I will.

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Looks good.
My first was Burgandy :barf:

New one is that same grey, it's a hell of a lot nicer looking.

I had to swap out the carpet of a Expedition a few months ago, got it done in about 8 hours. It included stripping the interior except the dash.

Ait tools FTW :bigthumb:

·
It might run right......?
1,492 Posts
nice did u paint the dash or remove it if u removed it is the burgandy cracked? and if not want to get rid of it ?

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
that's hot! i give you props!

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yakuzastinger said:
nice did u paint the dash or remove it if u removed it is the burgandy cracked? and if not want to get rid of it ?

Oh no, the dash is not painted, its a grey dash, and ill send you pics of my burgandy dash today :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts