Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,941 Posts
Can those only be done in manual trannys? Oh yeah nice vid!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
No you can do it in the auto...brake+gas= burnout...but its not reccomended too do that to much with the auto.
 

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
Joined
·
12,222 Posts
sweet vid you get that clutch fixed?

I can get dual diapram clutches for cheap here in canada. ! ;) LMK

btw that dp on that sp63 still rocks ass

the sound is amazing.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,941 Posts
92Turbo said:
No you can do it in the auto...brake+gas= burnout...but its not reccomended too do that to much with the auto.
E-brake or brake pedal? Why not recommended, I believe, just want to understand why if you don't mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
brake pedal, you only use the e brake on fwd burnouts...it puts alot of stress on the auto trans and it causes heat which is no good for the clutches. Some people say not to do it for more then ten seconds. The autos are certainly able to do burnouts though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,727 Posts
damn, you can hear that turbo sick as hell! on my new turbo, its a 61 trim and when i run open DP i can even hear it like that.
 

·
Oldie but a Goodie
Joined
·
1,465 Posts
:D Yay for more maroon pre-89's <3
 

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
Joined
·
2,994 Posts
nice vid, where is the burnout vid from the meet.

~scott
 

·
Powderin my balls since07
Joined
·
2,175 Posts
hey man i love tha way ur car sits...its so sick...nice burnout vid...
what language is that at tha end there?
 

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
Joined
·
12,222 Posts
AlexSmith said:
E-brake or brake pedal? Why not recommended, I believe, just want to understand why if you don't mind.

err it's RWD you don't want to use the ebreak... thats reserved for FWD cars.
 

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
Joined
·
12,222 Posts
Spoolme said:
damn, you can hear that turbo sick as hell! on my new turbo, its a 61 trim and when i run open DP i can even hear it like that.
it's not the open dump that is making the turbo noise.. it's actually the vband clamp it was a little loose so it has a little exhaust leak form the turbo which gives that cool sound (i know it was my old sp63 setup :69: )

So when u going back to the track to do a 115-120 trap?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,130 Posts
ahmedootie said:
hey man i love tha way ur car sits...its so sick...nice burnout vid...
what language is that at tha end there?
I recognize that language, it is russian... aight peace :chicken: :rolleyes: nice video ziggy! aight peace :chicken:

ps- instead of working on your burn out, work on your launches ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BoostAddctn said:
I recognize that language, it is russian... aight peace :chicken: :rolleyes: nice video ziggy! aight peace :chicken:

ps- instead of working on your burn out, work on your launches ;)
i think i need to work on rebuilt tranny/lsd/new ds and new cluch before i do that.



and it is not russian
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top