Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
i need your help please.
While assembling my 89 mk3 i assembled the cluster and buttons. I turned my lights aup at night but it seems that the buttons like the defogger and the projectors do not light up .. but the cig light iss working and the dome is working.

any helppp pleaseee ???
THANK YOU IN ADVANCED.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Both defrost and fog light switches use a standard incandescent bulb so they can burn out eventually.

Once you pull the switches out of the switch panel the back end will pry off and the circuit board inside will pull out. The bulbs are in a little rubber housing that slides over some pegs that give your +/- connections. There'll be 2 bulbs on the defrost switch and one on the fog light switch, no idea what replacement bulbs to use as I use T-3 LEDs which aren't a direct replacement.

Defrost switch is below for reference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thank you i will tryy this tomorrow. But there is also the car emergency flasher button also dnt light.

something happened when i was wiring the car stere .. there is no ground wir3( brown or black) ..which means .. when i want to see if there isground with theground tester there is no signal .. it may be the prob?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts