Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
It is a rare find for sure and you may have to wait months if not a year+, then it might have 100k+ miles on it. But there might be a few out there with prior salvage/theft histories you can find cheaper. I looked for 6 months before I found my AUTO 98 TT with 42k miles. And its not RED! :) And I paid right at 30k for it..

The production numbers say there were around 200, give or take a few, supras made in 98 so they are not a dime a dozen in any form. And when you find a nice one they are not cheap and even bad history cars are around 30k and more.

You will have more luck looking for 97's but a clean one is still 30k and above. I know of a low mileage 95 TT 6speed you can get fo 33k, and man, its flawless and adult owned with a clean history. PM me and Ill hook you up with the owner, I almost bought it but I really did not want Red and I found the 98, I didnt care if it was Auto or 6 speed for the price I paid.

Sorry I told you about the 33k 95', I misread and thought you put "around 30k" not "under 30k"

·
Registered
15 Posts
you will just have to search around and wait for the right opportunity. that will be a hard find if that is the only thing you will take

·
Registered
82 Posts
mkiv josh* said:
Where could I get a 98 supra for a price under 30,000. And also a stick shift.[/QUOTE

Even if you find it you won't be the only one looking at it, make sure you have the cash in hand :rofl:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
mkiv josh* said:
Where could I get a 98 supra for a price under 30,000. And also a stick shift.
You're on Supraforums, so i really dont know where you'll find one? :rofl:

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
I've been wanting a Supra for about 7 years now but couldnt find one right for the price... I just got lucky and found one with a for sale sign on it on the side of the road. 94 TT Auto with 199K miles for $13,000!!! I pick it up tomorrow :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

FINALLY

·
Registered
82 Posts
Saintdog said:
I've been wanting a Supra for about 7 years now but couldnt find one right for the price... I just got lucky and found one with a for sale sign on it on the side of the road. 94 TT Auto with 199K miles for $13,000!!! I pick it up tomorrow :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

FINALLY
BEST DEAL OF THE MONTH

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,397 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
mkiv josh* said:
Where could I get a 98 supra for a price under 30,000. And also a stick shift.
Dood, shut the fuck up. Seriously! Many people have front lawns, not all are 500 acres big. If you want the most sought after, you need to fucking shell out some money. The point is, I'm sure you can find a '98 Supra for under 30 grand but seriously,

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHERE COULD YOU GET ONE?!?!??! Where the fuck do you buy pizza? Where the fuck do you rent your movies? You tell us genius! :1poke:

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
doin alright, thanks ;-)
311 Posts
NOob1e said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-T...4645395979QQcategoryZ6447QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There you go, what appears to be a 98 Quicksilver Auto with 80k+ miles for under 30k. I bet you could win with a $29,999 bid. It seems like a great deal on a Quicksilver, I havnt checked the history of the car.. Who knows..

Mods, if I am not allowed to post that link I apologize..
From his comments at the bottom, it appears that he had no idea how rare his Supra was before he listed it on Ebay. Wow.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well, at the bottom there he needs to learn to spell shure and investiment again! :ugh2:

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
VINZE said:
Dood, shut the fuck up. Seriously! Many people have front lawns, not all are 500 acres big. If you want the most sought after, you need to fucking shell out some money. The point is, I'm sure you can find a '98 Supra for under 30 grand but seriously,

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHERE COULD YOU GET ONE?!?!??! Where the fuck do you buy pizza? Where the fuck do you rent your movies? You tell us genius! :1poke:
No starting anything, but what did lawns have to do with his question... i am a little confused???

·
Registered
433 Posts
Heh if i hadn't bought my car last month and that QS is legit id be all over it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts