Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3 months 15 days after making my order and all I have is money missing from my wallet...

The simple facts:

November 27th, Order placed for ID2000 injectors

(Black Friday Sale, great price)

December 3rd, I sent a email asking what the ETA would be on my order
Robert at MVP responded "These are coming in in a large stocking order for us to get the discounts required to offer them to you at that price. We expect to see them here in 1.5 to 2 weeks and then they ship out to you."

January 11th, I sent another email asking for a update, my last contact was December 3rd with Robert.

January 12th, Robert responds "I just sent my supplier a request for tracking on the order containing your injectors. I went ahead and sent my accounting department a request to refund you back $40 for the hassle."

January 27th, I decide to contact Robert again being that I had not received any info since January 12th

January 28th, Robert responds "Your order will be ready to ship by end of next week sir. They are shipping us part of the stocking order with your product tomorrow."

February 29th, I contact Robert once again asking where is my order, I had not heard anything from him since January 28th

Robert responds same day "This shows to have already arrived here but my shipper is claiming it didn't. I will deal with that on my own. I'm having a set drop shipped directly to you via overnight right now. I'm on it now sir, I already submitted the order to my supplier to ship it directly to you."

I respond the same day still somewhat upset but glad its finally getting shipped out, or so I thought....
I also ask for a tracking number so I know when to expect the order.

March 3rd, Since I never received a tracking number or any further contact with Robert since the 29th, I once again email Robert asking for a update. Remember this is 3 days later, I should of already had my order if it was overnighted as Robert claimed. No response from Robert was ever received.

March 4th, Still with zero response from Robert I email him once more stating, "Hi Robert looking for a update on my order, if it was going to be overnighted as you stated on Monday it would be here by now. I also asked for a tracking number which I've also never received. I've been beyond patient with you and MVP but this is getting ridiculous."

I have had no response from Robert since February 29th and still haven't received my order.

I finally decide to contact Dusty on March 8th and fill him in on all the happenings since the order was placed, this was his response

"I have read your email and will look into this ASAP. I am currently out of office on a minor family emergency, but will prioritize this. Please give me a day, 2 at the most, to get my situation handled, find out what’s going on with your order, and resolve it for you."

March 11th rolls around and I've received no new info regarding my order, so I decide to contact Dusty once more and this was his response,

"I don’t have an update that is sufficient to give you yet, because the only update good enough (in my opinion) is a tracking number. My personal issue has kept me out of the office longer than anticipated. My realistic goal is to resolve this for you by Monday as over the weekend I’ll be able to catch up on almost everything.
Yes, you’ve been (overly) patient, and if I am not making any excuses. I don’t know what’s going on or why its taking so long. That’s a distant priority #2 for me, with my only real priority being to provide you a tracking number ASAP."

At this point it is obvious that no one at MVP cares about its customers or their satisfaction. Dusty may be out of the office and that's fine but doesn't he have employees that could help me? I asked for a refund from Dusty today because I no longer wish to do business with a company that treats customers as I've been treated. All this falls on Dusty as he is the owner and controls who his employees are such as Robert. I cant tell you how irritating it is to see Robert posting away in MVPs section day after day but yet I cant get a response from him for almost two weeks after making false promises. I will no longer use MVP as they just don't care and id highly advise that anyone who reads this does the same.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,332 Posts
Wow, they still have not fulfilled Black Friday orders :lol:

Talk about shitty customer service. Sounds like MVP is turning into what Suprastore used to be.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
They seem to have continual supply chain woes.
Yeah but man that's really no excuse. I've sporadically ordered stuff from MVP and I cannot say I've experienced anything like this. However the fact that they still have outstanding Black Friday orders is disturbing.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am still waiting on Black Friday parts as well. Hoping to get items resolved or refunds soon.

·
Registered
125 Posts
after 2 months waiting for a wideband with the same excuses I cancelled my order. Ordered the same damn thing 2 mins after canceling from summit racing and had it in 3 days. They are good guys and will make wrongs right, but if it's not in stock when you need it your gonna wait a long ass time. A huge improvement to their site would be the thing saying it's in stock or not next to the add to cart block. The carbon dash panels is a whole different story, thank the good lord I wasn't in on that deal you guys must be saints

·
2,275 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Brady, I know Steven at UMS has a line into ID, you can always reach out to him if your still needing injectors, that's where I got mine from.

·
Registered
215 Posts
that's not very good practice - to charge in advance for something they don't anticipate to ship = free loan for them to float

basic rules for online merchant who takes credit cards, no one should charge in advance until the order ships. They should only initiate an authorization to "HOLD" the charge for the order instead, and "Capture" the charge when the order ships. If they can't even ship the order within the 30 day valid hold period, they shouldn't even advertise the product.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just injectors
Thanks for the idea Clint I've already had multiple offers to get me the injectors quickly. MVP has processed the refund but it will take a few days to go through and then I'll decide which route to go.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I understand that shit happens and that there is probably ten positive customers for everyone negative one, but the amount of negative feedback from mvp lately has been alarming. It is always the same song and dance. I understand they are ordering special parts and some (especially the jdm) parts are going to take a long time to get. However it is disappointing how poor of a job they do to inform people upfront how long they are going to have to wait, and they're time estimations never seem to be realistic. It's a game of hurry up and get their money and deal with the consequences later.

I'll admit, I've never bought anything from MVP but at this point I would be too scared to send them money. I don't normally express negative business feedback unless I have a reason, but I want them to know this because I'm genuinely hoping they will FINALLY try to learn from all their negative press and do something about it. Unfortunately this is obviously getting put on the back burner but what they don't realize is that this type of thing is going to slowly kill their business. This needs to be a priority, they are getting a very bad image in the Supra community.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Which ID injectors are you waiting on?

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Injector Dynamics is probably one of our best vendors, this is definitely not a reflection of a normal ID transaction. We have shipped ID2000s non stop this year with no delays, only Injectors with a wait at the moment I believe are 1700s. If you need to get this order fulfilled let me know I would gladly get it done for you asap, we have these in stock.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Injector Dynamics is probably one of our best vendors, this is definitely not a reflection of a normal ID transaction. We have shipped ID2000s non stop this year with no delays, only Injectors with a wait at the moment I believe are 1700s. If you need to get this order fulfilled let me know I would gladly get it done for you asap, we have these in stock.
Thanks Victor much appreciated, this is my main reason for being so upset, I do understand when ordering certain parts that their may be a wait but I could of had my injectors from several other vendors in a week or two at most from the date ordered. MVP has promised me a refund of my money and its in the processing stages.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I'm surprised you waited this long. . I ordered from MVP on black Friday and had a similar experience. Got fed up of waiting months ago and got a refund.

Too inconsistent..

Ryan

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm surprised you waited this long. . I ordered from MVP on black Friday and had a similar experience. Got fed up of waiting months ago and got a refund.

Too inconsistent..

Ryan
I was overly patient and didn't necessarily need them until now even though I was asking where they were every few weeks or so which didn't get me anywhwere...

1 - 20 of 174 Posts