Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im kinda new here. I currently am driving a 1999 Camaro SS, however lately i have been having problems with it, it has 107,000 miles on it currently. Right now i am thinking og just fixing whats broke and selling it. I was looking at possibly getting a 2003 cobra, but they are still selling for alot, then i was looking at Supras, and i found a nice one out in New Mexico for $18,000. its a red twin turbo, targa top, auto. Thats one of the things i dont know if i really want is an auto. I mean i am going to be racing this car on the street, so i mean how are the autos for street racing? WHat about putting a stall in it? Will that help out alot? This will be my first turbo car, so i dont know what to expect. The only thing thats really holding me back is the fact it had 130,000 miles. Can someone just help me out let me know if its a good deal or not? Thanks everyone
JacobK

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
That does sound like a good deal. I wouldnt let the miles scare you all that much, these cars are made strong. As far as street racing, you mean like auto cross or stop light to stoplight? The autos are still fast, and a stall will help alot. If it is stop light racing, I guess it depends on if you are a good driver or not. Id say its preferance more than anything. Go read up on mkiv.com. There is alot of very useful stuff on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.