Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I’ve been thinking for quite a while now, that building a 2jz with mixed parts I’ve picked up along the way just doesn’t seem that cost affective in the long run. Is there any one who supplies built “create motors”?

I’ve seen this done with quite a few companies (mainly RB motors) but I'm not really turning up much for the 2jz. Ideally would like something ready to go and waiting just to be dropped into a prepped car with ecu :drool:

Any help would be great!

- Josh

P.s, I have searched on here, and google :scratch:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Does anyone have first hand experience with WOTM's built engines? I'm also in the same boat as GReddy.

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
I had a brand new bottom end built by Titan a couple months ago. They took about 3 weeks to put it together (new Toyota shortblock, CP pistons, Carillo rods, etc) and it cost about $7100 with the core charge. They were easy to deal with and were quick with the build.

The cost is obviously a little steep, but I should have just gotten them to build me the whole motor since we just determined that my old head is cracked :( Because of that, I haven't been able to run the car yet, so I can't offer any feedback on the performance of Titan's build unfortunately. Good luck.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Titan all the way.. My motor was built by Darin at Titan and it has been well over a year and it has taken 37psi plus tons of nitrous hits at that boost level. Just a hint, I don't spray an 80shot like all the other people claim to run.. lol.. Give them a call, Nero , Bottle, Sean and Darin will take care of your needs and if the car is tuned right, your motor is bullet proof. Tuning will be a key factor after the motor build.. Good luck

Sherbaz

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Un4GvnLude said:
Does anyone have first hand experience with WOTM's built engines? I'm also in the same boat as GReddy.
From what I understand WOTM gets their engines from Titan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts