Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i been on this forum a while ago, with some questions.
i have read a lot of sticky forum threads wich helped me a lot, and now im starting on buying the 1st parts.

since i dont want crap i thought it might be smart to ask here. i have no idea on wich parts are best, so i thought id just copy my list and maybe u guys can tell me wheater some things are good, or if there are downsides and i should consider something else. tnx in forward.

i post this ehm shopping cart from suprasport.com since they seem to be reliable? and they ship all over the world (im from the netherlands).

1. K&N General Install / Filter & Adaptor [$83.80]
2. BLITZ BOV / Full Kit DD-BOV (70041) [$282.95] (BLITZ SSBOV)
3. COOLEEZE Downpipe / High Temp Paint $315.95
4. Borla XR-1 Raceline Sportsman Oval $139.26 / 40944 [$12.20]
5. Powerslot Rotor / Front (339PS L/R) [$176.00] / Rear (370PS L/R) [$192.00]
6. GREDDY PROFEC-B II / $335.00
7. Leather Interior / Color: One Color Kit / Single color: Black /Material: Level 4 Special Request: for mkIII
$1,085.00 (some ring clip on leather seats kit, is that any good?)

-ok this list doesnt have a turbo elbow because i figured the "cooleeze" downpipe has one intergrated.
-no futher exhaust parts because there is a full custom axhaust allready
-i put in prices coz maybe you guys think some are rediculous, and i stated suprasport.com because maybe someone knows wheater they are reliable.
-gauges are ordered elsewhere
-if any1 thinks i may have missed something pls note

i have to order these things and let them send to holland. im going there myself in roughly 5weeks now and gonna be there for a few to install it. and drive the car back up here to norway. i'd prefer to have my box complete when i start installing. so an extra add on wich gaskets i should order extra and things like that is verry welcome.

tnx, i know this kinda question is probebly asked more then once...i tried to make a good as posseble list with info in this forum... but still want it to be checked :D.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
sounds like you have a good list so far but you might want to shop around some and compair prices. mvp, sound performance, etc to get a better price but over all that seems like a good starting place. is a mhg in your future?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah MHG is the next engine step.
i figured this would be anough to have some fun with.
after this comes a suspension set for more fun.
then MHG maybe replacing the internals at the same point.
i know i might get it a little cheaper elsewhere, but i really need leather as well :) and i figured it would be better to order it all from one place.
allthough i wonder if that leather replacement kit is any good...

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
$1100 for leather that you have to install yourself??? Am i out of my mind or is that reasonable?... Call a nearby upholestry(sp?) shop and get a quote from them.

Also i recommend you buy that stuff from mvp, to ensure a fast delivery if you are doing this on a time attack.

You cant buy the cooleeze dp from mvp, but id recommend getting it straight from cooleeze.

Oh and just so you know powerslot rotors suck...

·
Registered
6,805 Posts
uk_

are those prices in USD or Euros?

·
Banned
77 Posts
i think everything looks good except for the leather seats. Get them from leatherseats.com. They make alot of stuff for our cars... sometimes they have group buys that will knock off a hundred bucks or so, but one just ended and it will probably be a while before they do it again. Just my two cents...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha, okay

well, ive been checking at MPV as well

guess ill have to cut it with this list then, since they have a different assortiment.

1. Ax 156-A003 Apex N1 Tip & Canister for Turbocharged Cars/Â $219.00
2. Bl 70039 Blitz Dual Drive Blow Off Valve, Universal/Â $192.00
3. Bl 15058 Blitz SBC Spec S Boost Controller/Â $299.00
4. KN 57-9004 K&N FIPK for 1986-92 Supra/Â $165.00
5. PF AP435 Porterfield R4S Street Brake Pad Set for 1986-92 Supra -
Front/Â $83.00
6. PF AP432 Porterfield R4S Street Brake Pad Set for 1986-92 Supra -
Rear/ $79.00
7. Ro 168.44040.01/02 Rotora Rotor for 1986-92 Supra - Front - Slotted/
$90.00- 2 pieces -$180.00
8. Ro 168.44041.01/02 Rotora Rotor for 1986-92 Supra - Rear - Slotted/
$94.00- 2 pieces -$188.00
9. TMS DP MK3 Titan Downpipe with Turbo Elbow for 1986-92 Supra Turbo - Free
Shipping/Â $399.00

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok i have no clue on the TITAN downpipe listed and i was wondering if any1 knows anything about that downpipe....

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
go to www.bicperformance.com and look at his downpipes. you might be interested in those unless you want everything from one place.

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
I would dump the k&n for an apexi.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tnx for all the reply's guys...

any info is wellcome.

is a apexi better, ill check that out.... have to order monday or thuesday though

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
some peopel love the Blitz SUS intake

and I would go BIC DDP

powerslots = bad

go with a true cat-back, it will help a LOT

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok tnx, decided to get rid of the powerslots,

the previous owner put a full custom exhaust under the car, from the downpipe till the muffler

thats why i only buy a muffler and a downpipe... ill have no cad replacement just 1 3" straight pipe with a muffler on the end :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts