Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a very good discount for the Zeal Coilovers. I'll be getting the Zeal Function XS for around $1400 (msrp is $2130). I figure this one time deal is too good to pass up. My queston is, does anyone else have these coilovers on their car? Does anyone have any type of Zeal coilovers on their car? How do you like them?

Here is a link to info on them; http://www.endlessusa.com/products/product.php?id=356&cid=3&pg=1

That link is for the MKIV but its the same deal for the MKIII, just that the MKIII is not listed on the website (I know, I called them up).

Also, they are 6-way Dampening with Steel-Type Shell Casing.

EDIT: Pic

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
Looks like nice quality. I think you can do better in the feature department for that price though. Some TEIN TF's would get you 16-way dampening and seperate preload and ride height adjustment. I personally am waiting for Megans :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
zeals are great, i have them but they are not installed yet. mine are the superfunctions, mine are eight way damper bound, and 8 way rebound. the spring rates are not very street car friendly. just fyi

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Comfort is not relaly an issue for me. I've driven my friends Aristo with Tein RAs (similar spring rates) and while it is pretty stiff, it's actually enjoyable most of the time.

By the way I will be getting 16k front and 12k rear springs with my coilovers.

·
kaizen Motorsports
1,402 Posts
Zeal is a great company. I use Endless brake pads and they are by far the best pad I have used. As far as the coilovers you are buying, they are no diferent then any other coilover at that price range. The one thing that makes Zeal coilovers great is the spring and that they are light if you get the aluminum casing model. If you have the choice, ask to get them with Swift springs or else just buy something else, but at that price if you want to brag about having zeal brand coilovers go for it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thermactor said:
How comfortable do you feel when the company logo is

Produce by
ZEAL
Upmost Quality Brand
lol. I found all kinds of errors similar to those in a Tein installation/instruction manual. You'd think these companies (not just the Japanese) would hire someone who actually knew English to do the translations.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts