Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the size of the bolt to replace the bvsv if anyone happens to know it... dont have one to compare and couldnt find a thread that actually listed the bolt sizing.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
what bvsv?

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i beleive those are 12mm x 1.25 banjo on the water pump. not sure the top nipple.

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
supraboostin said:
what size is the water feed line for the turbo and the drain?
the coolant feed(nipple on top of water outlet housing) is 1/4 bspt, but 1/4 npt works( i have used 1/4 npt with no problem).

the turbo coolant return is M14x1.5.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went to the hardware store and picked up a 3/8 bolt and went theres no way, so to be safe i picked up a 5/8 bolt and sure enough.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya know... i never thought about that. Thats a damn good idea Brent!

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All it does is open/close for vacuum to go to the evap. canister. Since i removed my canister ages ago, ive just had the bvsv there and i dont like the looks of something there unfunctional, plus everytime i pop the hood for someone some wise ass tells me thats a problem.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
hahahaha... you said wise-ass. i havent heard anyone use that term in real life... only movies/tv! that was great! hes got a good point though. everyone likes to think they know something and try to tell you that your shit is broke if there arent any vaccume lines goin to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts